30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

How much of a discount is the AP usually? Trying to decide to buy just HHN tickets now and wait on our AP’s, or go ahead and buy AP’s, then HHN when the discount comes out lol
One issue with the APs is it has to be an active AP to get the discount - so you cant buy them until you have gone to the park and activated the pass - this has burned me a few times in the past

Any secret to getting a reservation? The website is only showing lunch reservations and a TM told me via phone today that Finnegan’s isn’t taking reservations past 12:45pm on any HHN days. 🥴
I just booked it via the link on the Universal website. It was through Zomato. I booked it for Columbus Day weekend on May16.

I just booked it via the link on the Universal website. It was through Zomato. I booked it for Columbus Day weekend on May16.
Ah. They’ve now updated the links to go through NexTable (whose interface leaves much to be desired, btw)…. and they are indeed cut off at 12:45pm. Oh well, I snooze, I lose!

Ah. They’ve now updated the links to go through NexTable (whose interface leaves much to be desired, btw)…. and they are indeed cut off at 12:45pm. Oh well, I snooze, I lose!
In 2019, the didn’t allow reservations after lunch either.

I hope so too on the Covid front. Actually waiting for my husband’s Covid results after coming home from Orlando on Sunday, even though we are fully vaxed😕 It seems like a cold though. Watching out now for the lambda variant.
ugh good luck. I got sick after 4th of July trip there. covid negative-yea! Dr said people are getting quite sick with run of the mill viruses as we’ve lost our immunity Lovely
How much of a discount is the AP usually? Trying to decide to buy just HHN tickets now and wait on our AP’s, or go ahead and buy AP’s, then HHN when the discount comes out lol
going from memory, $5 or so. Not sure if prices in the 2019 link of this sticky

ugh good luck. I got sick after 4th of July trip there. covid negative-yea! Dr said people are getting quite sick with run of the mill viruses as we’ve lost our immunity Lovely
Supposedly, there is more cold and flu going around this summer than during the winter :confused3 I guess less mask wearing.

So, just to clarify, if we have a APs and will be in the park that day and have HHN tickets, we can go to the "Holding area" at 5:30ish and wait to be let into the houses? We don't need anything else to be allowed to stay *in* the parks?

(and my apologies for the questions, my teens are finally14 and 16 and we are finally able to go to HHN!)

FYI more info released

jack’d up is open to ALL on-site hotel guests

the bar is open to all

JACK’D UP Experience^
Enter the twisted world of Jack the Clown and take a mind-trip through the chaotic Carnival of Carnage. Pose for photos, go inside Jack’s human-sized blender and undergo a maniacal transformation.

Horror Icons Bar
Revel in past Halloween Horror Nights Icons in this wicked lounge. Purchase specialty drinks* as well as spooky snacks. You’ll be surrounded by images of some of your favorite Icons, including Jack, Chance, The Storyteller, and more, along with props and costumes.

Both experiences are located at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort. The JACK’D UP Experience is exclusive to guests of any Universal Orlando Resort hotel and the Horror Icons Bar is accessible to all guests.

*Must be 21+ with a valid photo ID to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages. ^JACK’D UP Experience takes place from 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort on 9/3/21 - 10/31/21. Experience is only open to Universal Orlando Resort hotel guests with the presentation of the hotel key card. Guests of other Universal Orlando Resort hotels will receive a parking validation ticket for complimentary self-parking at Cabana Beach Bay Resort. Parking is validated only for time spent at experience. Overnight parking is not included. Experience is not recommended for children under the age of 13. No costumes or costume masks allowed. Dates, times, and/or experience details are subject to availability, changes, and/or cancellation without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.

I would call, mine all went in my wallet. Mine are in a weird order though for the regular HHN tickets for 2 dates. I don’t want to be flipping through them and grab the wrong one. I’m wondering if RPRs vacation desk can print them? Other wise we will just deal with it.

yes they can. I bought daytime tour and HHN tickets while on site because that’s when they went up for sale. I went to RPR desk and they printed them for me back in June. He wasn’t sure he could but it worked. He also had me take a photo of them with my camera in case anything happened to the tickets

APH disc info...

only September dates thus far

Halloween Horror Nights
Halloween Horror Nights Single-Night Ticket
Dates Available With Passholder Savings (subject to availability and to change without notice, limited quantities):
  • Sept. 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30
Dates Available Without Passholder Savings (subject to availability and to change without notice):
  • Oct. 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Restrictions Apply
  • WARNING: EVENT MAY BE TOO INTENSE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. NO COSTUMES OR COSTUME MASKS ALLOWED.
  • Halloween Horror Nights is a separately ticketed event. Event occurs rain or shine. No rain checks, returns or refunds. Prices, dates, times, attractions, entertainment, and/or experience details are subject to availability, changes and/or cancellation without notice. Parks/attractions/entertainment may close or be unavailable due to capacity and benefits are subject to change without notice. Free self-parking after 6PM and Universal Cinemark Matinee Free Parking Program are not valid for Halloween Horror Nights event nights. Power, Preferred and Premier Annual Passholder Regular and Prime parking benefits are valid on Halloween Horror Nights event nights. Complimentary and/or discounted valet parking not available on event nights (full price applies after 7 pm). Other restrictions may apply.
  • Online purchase only. Prices and savings will vary by date. Passholder savings available on select event nights September 3-30, 2021. Based off front gate price of a day of event ticket at $122.99. Must have valid Annual or Seasonal Pass at time of purchase. Not valid with any other specials, promotions or discounts. Sales tax and parking fee not included. Day admission tickets, Annual / Seasonal Passes and Complimentary Passes are not valid for Halloween Horror Nights admission. Subject to availability. New sales of this ticket may be discontinued at any time at Universal Orlando Resort’s discretion. Additional restrictions apply.
  • This ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to one (1) 2021 Halloween Horror Nights event night that is valid for selected date only. The Halloween Horror Nights event begins at 6:30 pm and closing times vary.
Important Information
  • Your ticket/pass may not be copied, transferred, or resold. The ticket/pass is only valid for the person listed on it (you will be asked to enter the ticket/pass holder’s name). Valid photo ID required for verification.
  • Event date selection is required when entering the quantity of tickets
  • Unauthorized duplication or sale of this ticket/pass may prevent your admittance to Halloween Horror Nights
  • Limit six (6) tickets per order
The above Admission Media is non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days. Standard entry includes biometric scan. Valid only during normal operating hours. Parks, attractions, or entertainment may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; change operating hours; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal”). With the exception of the 2021 Halloween Horror Nights event, the above Admission Media specifically excludes admission to separately ticketed events at any of the Universal theme parks or within any of the Universal CityWalk venues, Universal Cinemark, or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™, and parking or discounts on food or merchandise. Some CityWalk venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.93D7D661-D10F-4D18-8E11-AFFB0F5BDEB4.jpeg

Last edited:
On the subject of “linner” on our HHN, I had a lunch ressie at Mythos at 2pm, and I added a linner reservation at Lombard’s today for 3:45pm. Which one would you keep and why? No finnegan’s past 12:45.

Last edited:
On the subject of “linner” on our HHN, I had a lunch ressie at Mythos at 2pm, and I added a linner reservation at Lombard’s today. Which one would you keep and why? No finnegan’s past 12:45.

They are both good. Lombard's is in Studios, which makes it easier to get to Stay N Scream. I don't know how early the Hogwart's Express gets busy on HHN days. You can always walk over from IOA though. Plus, if you are already in Studios, you can get dessert at Florean Fortescue's. Got to think about the important things :rotfl2:

So, just to clarify, if we have a APs and will be in the park that day and have HHN tickets, we can go to the "Holding area" at 5:30ish and wait to be let into the houses? We don't need anything else to be allowed to stay *in* the parks?

(and my apologies for the questions, my teens are finally14 and 16 and we are finally able to go to HHN!)

That is correct. You will already be in the park because of your APs. When entering the holding area, the TMs will scan your HHN ticket.

When you do the behinds the screams daytime tour. Ho do they pick the house you go in. My husband and I got the 6 houses, do they have certain houses that you go through and some that you do not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter