$39.99 carts at Hobby Lobby

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
Starts tomorrow.
They did have Tink & Cars the last time I looked. Not sure if they have Wild Cards or Calligraphy. DH will be making a lunch run for me. :thumbsup2

I think Calligraphy is a Michaels exclusive, so you wouldn't be able to find that one.

I have a raincheck to there for Graphically Speaking, but they haven't gotten it in yet! Maybe I'll have to cruise on by there to see if it's in. . .can't help it if something else falls into my cart, right?? :rolleyes1

Michael's honors competitor's sales, though, right? So could you get the Calligraphy for the $39.99 price?

I have a raincheck to there for Graphically Speaking, but they haven't gotten it in yet! Maybe I'll have to cruise on by there to see if it's in. . .can't help it if something else falls into my cart, right?? :rolleyes1

Michael's honors competitor's sales, though, right? So could you get the Calligraphy for the $39.99 price?

Hmm, maybe I'll be sending DH to Michael's instead.

jo's has them for 38.88 this week. i really want the storybook one but can not find it around here. and graphically speaking, wild cards.....
heck i think i want them all.

it was in my sunday flyer. you want me to pick something up for you? it would be no problem.
maybe that way i could go and something would fall in the basket for me.......:rolleyes1

My Walmart has storybook and Graphiclly Speaking and they price match. you should check yours. I was at the closets M's last night (looking for Sesame Street, since they got tink and cars so fast) No such luck. i didnt see wild cards there either.

oh i am so going to check my walmart!
thanks for the info JLD!

I saw the ads and was thinking of getting one with my Christmas bonus from work, but not sure about buying a new cart since I haven't used my poor bug in a few months. I might have to go check my HL to see if they have Tink since I could use that for my DL book and for my upcoming WDW trip.

Thanks JohnsonsLoveDisney! They had the storybook one at my walmart. They said they would price match it if I had the flyer. So it was late and I had them hold it. I sent Mom the next morning with the ad and they gave her a hard time about it, but they did it! Mom said there was a lady there that was trying to get Mom to give her my cart. They only had 2 when I was there the night before.
Thanks again for the tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter