3rd party tickets — was it a mistake?

sturner324

Mouseketeer
Hello! We will be visiting Disneyland Paris next month for the first time, and we bought tickets from a 3rd party, Attraction Tickets Direct. Has anyone here used this company? I’m not necessarily doubting they are legit, but I’m thinking about things like... can they be used with fastpass since it’s printed on a giant piece of paper? I haven’t used a paper fast pass machine in so long, but I remember at WDW sticking my ticket in the machine. How do they work in Paris?

This didn’t even occur to me until after I printed these tickets — which, heads up to any Americans like me... it requires A4 sized paper in the strict fine print. I just printed on US legal size and cut to A4 size. Hopefully they let me in. :-)

Is there any way to connect these tickets to the app? We have hopper passes, and I’m afraid to even fold the paper to carry it around all day. I’m sure I’m just being ridiculous... but I’ve never bought third party Disney tickets to any of the US parks. I’m not sure why I thought now was the time to try it, ha!

Am I overthinking this? Thanks for any insight.

You can use it in the fast pass machines by scanning the bar code at the FP machines. There is also a possibility they may give you a small paper ticket when you first enter the park.
Its the bar code which is the important part so I assuming it doesnt really matter what size paper it is printed on as long as the whole bar code is there

To put your mind at ease also, attraction tickets direct are a good company I have used them numerous times so there is nothing to worry about. Fast passes will work using the barcode or they exchange for a paper ticket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter