• RED LANYARD - YELLOW LETTERS

• DARK BLUE LANYARD - WHITE LETTERS

• DARK BLUE LANYARD - YELLOW LETTERS

• BLACK LANYARD - WHITE LETTERS

• BLACK LANYARD - YELLOW LETTERS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Favor - I am looking for those of us who booked this cruise the first day/week that it went on sale. Could you please email at akblair@charter.net or answer back here - I am doing something for everyone but I wanted to add a note to those people who have been around since the very beginning. thanks!

Krisann

My family and my parents both booked on day 1!

Catching up with QOTD...
Favorite Color ... Orange
Favorite Candy ... Airheads Bars!

My reservation says October 28, 2008. That would have been during my Halloween cruise and it was actually for the WB TA. I guess they didn't change the date when they changed the cruise.

Favor - I am looking for those of us who booked this cruise the first day/week that it went on sale. Could you please email at akblair@charter.net or answer back here - I am doing something for everyone but I wanted to add a note to those people who have been around since the very beginning. thanks!

Krisann

October 24, 2009. that must have been close to the first day. My daughter lives on the Disney website and called me!

Another SM question: For couples, one gift or two?; for families, one adult gift, one per kid, or just one family gift? (trying not to give anything away)

Also, if you're participating in SM, please list your stateroom on the spreadsheet. I had a great time shopping for SM and FE today; can't believe how much fun such a little thing can be!

So can my aunt and I have different credit cards that our KTTW charge to? So I can use my credit card and she can use hers and we don't have to try to figure out who owes what at the end? :confused3

We booked the cruise on day 1. My TA and I were both on the phone trying to get through . I t took over an hour but she got through. However the way things are going with the prices and upgrade, I don't know if I would do that again. We are still waiting for some pixie dust.

I was looking for an answer to Heather's question about having 2 credit cards on the account; instead I stumbled into this info from November 2009:

Bahamas pledged to place more police in the tourist sectors of Nassau after a spate of crimes against cruise passengers in the last few weeks, but at least one victim is saying that is too little, too late.

Carly Milne was one of almost 30 cruise tourists that have been robbed while on Nassau shore excursions in the last two months.

Last week, she was robbed at gunpoint while on a Segway excursion, one of 18 passengers in two groups that were targeted on the same day.

None of those passengers were hurt, and the cruise lines involved, Disney Cruise Line and Royal Caribbean International, are no longer offering the Nassau Segway tour. In a similar October incident, 11 Carnival Cruise Lines passengers were robbed near Nassau's Queen’s Staircase attraction, also at gunpoint.

And to think my nieces and I had wandered around Nassau (including the Queen's Staircase) on foot during our second cruise in 2007.

So can my aunt and I have different credit cards that our KTTW charge to? So I can use my credit card and she can use hers and we don't have to try to figure out who owes what at the end? :confused3

Yes, you can have different cc attached to each KTTW card. Set it up when you check in. I haven't done it myself but I've read others saying you can.

Actually you can set it up when you fill up your papers online. If each one of you gives her own CC # on the Payment Authorization form, you should be all set. I would re-verify at check in, just to be on the safe side, but I've done it with my friend Kat when we cruised together (twice) and with Carla this time.

Yes, you can have different cc attached to each KTTW card. Set it up when you check in. I haven't done it myself but I've read others saying you can.

Actually you can set it up when you fill up your papers online. If each one of you gives her own CC # on the Payment Authorization form, you should be all set. I would re-verify at check in, just to be on the safe side, but I've done it with my friend Kat when we cruised together (twice) and with Carla this time.

Thanks guys. We did each fill out the papers online with our own information so we should be good but I'll double check when we check in.

yes you can - did it on our last cruise - my author assistant came with me and she did cash while I had a credit card - worked great.

When filling out things online you can specify each adult. It was very easy

and when you check in at the port you check in separately so everything will be verified then.

Krisann

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter