• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

4 month until Xmas!

Yes, 'cause DD's combination Christmas and Birthday was planned in April. Hope she won't
be too disappointed with very little under the tree this year!

PS Codes are up for Cdn at Par at Mousesavers!
If only I didn't need the car soooo soooon!
Could have stayed in Disney at Christmas!
Who would have thought! EH!

Scratch
:smooth:

I've started shopping sort of. I've decided that this year everyone is getting something homemade. Luckily I have a small family although it grew on August 18th with the birth of my nephew! I'm doing cross stitch this year so I think I've purchased all of the things that I require to do them. I just need to finish all the projects now. They are all fairly small so I'm hopeful that I will get everything done in time without having to stay up Christmas Eve.

Our list got so long it was nuts. dh's familyhaev silly rules on who gets a gift. dh is the youngest of 3 children. All 3 have two kids, so that's 6 adults and 6 kids. Years ago, we adults decided NO MORE GIFTS FOR US and just get the kids. My in-laws didn't love that, so they still buy for EVERYONE and we HAVE to buy for them. The two oldest grandkids have boy/girl friends, long term, so they have been added. So I have to get for the in-laws and 6 grandkids. PLUS we have a Xmas party a couple weeks before Xmas for cousins, aunts and uncles so we get for the youngest two kids (cousins) and we do a name exchange. So add three more gifts to the list. That's 11 gifts that I don't enjoy buying. I love getting for my own kids and dh. I would be happy if everyone just bought for their own kids. That's what my side of the family does. My brother and sister and their families decided years ago not to exchange gifts. We get for my dad, but that's it. Add the teachers gift and a couple of very close friends and the list is huge. I emailed dh's family yesterday suggesting that in 2003 we only do a name draw and get one gift ~ my kids don't need 6 presents each! Santa takes care of them. That means I would only buy 4 presents (from dh, me, dd, and ds). I haven't heard anything. So I guess they are all sitting on the info LOL! ENJOY A STRESSFUL XMAS! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter