• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 people for a 3 person ressie at Akershus?

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
We have a breakfast reservation for 1 adult and 2 children at Akershus. DSis may decide to go. I called to try to add her but there was no availability. The CM said that she might want to come anyway and hope that they will have room for her. The photo of the Akershus dining hall on disney.com shows tables, which would mean that a 4th person at a table that was booked for 3 shouldn't matter. But the CM says that the tables are actually long banquet style tables. I hate to have DSis use a ticket to get into Epcot only to be turned away at Akershus. I've never eaten at Akershus. Anyone have any experience with a similar situation? TIA

Keep checking for a party of 4 online! New availability opens up all the time. Check different times too.

No one can guarantee they'll let you bring an extra person in, although there are lots of reports of success on the boards. If they are full, or you get a tough CM, they may not do it.

Having said that, I think there are mostly 4 tops at Akershus and it shouldn't be a problem.

If you're really worried about DSis wasting a ticket to Epcot, book breakfast for 4 somewhere else, or keep checking at Akershus.

I hope something opens up for you!!

Three people cannot sit at a table for two, hence it is a four "top" that you will be seated at. I don't think it will be a problem, but why not call Disney Dining and ask the "What if...?" question.

--penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter