40 by 40

Welcome to the Wish Boards! I like that- 40 by 40. I wish you luck on your journey, and look forward to seeing you on the biggest loser.

Your first day's menu looks pretty good. If you like dressing on your salad, there are a couple of things you can do to have it but still keep it under control. My personal favorite is to dip your fork in the dressing before taking a bite. You'll still get the flavor without the enormous calories. Another thing you can do is switch to a vinagrette, or get one of those low cal "Salad Spritzers."

Anyway, good luck on your journey. I'm anxious to hear how you do.

popcorn::

Hi! Glad to see you are off to a good start!

I agree that the Wii Sports is a lot of fun! Don't feel too bad about the Fitness age. When I did it it said I was 67 and I just turned 30 :scared: It's the baseball it is hard to get the feel for when to swing!

It is hard to tell how much of a workout the Wii is, but I figure it is a lot better than sitting on the couch :thumbsup2

Keep up the good work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter