• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% off offer at Aulani with DVC Open House tour

club924

Earning My Ears
Hello,

It may have been posted, but I couldn't find anything regarding this offer, but wanted to let you know that there is an offer for 40% off the rack rate at Aulani if you sign up for the DVC Open House tour:

https://www.disneyaulani.com/rooms-offers/special-offers/dvc-explore/

If anyone is interested, here are the quoted rates for the period we are going (September 2018):

1-bedroom villa (7 nights); includes all taxes
Island/Garden view: $4099
Poolside view: $4437
Ocean view: $4968

2-bedroom villa (7 nights); includes all taxes
Island/Garden view: $5885
Poolside view: $6481
Ocean view: $7744

We do have to go to a 1-1 1/2 hour DVC presentation during our stay. I think the rates are good, compared to what I could find (Costco, DVC). If anyone has done the Aulani open house tour, I'd love to hear about your experience.

How does that price compare to renting a reservation from a DVC owner?

:earsboy: Bill

Has this offer come up before? I'm only asking because I can't really make it work this year but was looking at Aulani in 2019 or 2020 and this would make the price palatable (I need to book directly because I have Disney gift cards to pay with).

I was looking at this deal too. Can anyone answer if travel agents are able to book this deal? Does Dreams Unlimited offer credit or anything?

Not sure on DU but here's the eligibility and T&C
https://www.disneyaulani.com/rooms-offers/special-offers/dvc-explore/details/

Eligibility

• You must be at least 18 years of age, show a valid photo ID and major credit card at check-in, and complete an Open House Tour (“Tour”) lasting 60 – 90 minutes on the benefits of Disney Vacation Club Membership during your stay.
  • Participants must be accompanied by all persons necessary to make a decision to purchase a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort.
  • Disney Vacation Club Members and their immediate families and employees, immediate family members of an employee, or persons who reside in the same household as an employee of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible for this offer.

Has this offer come up before? I'm only asking because I can't really make it work this year but was looking at Aulani in 2019 or 2020 and this would make the price palatable (I need to book directly because I have Disney gift cards to pay with).

Eligibility

• You must be at least 18 years of age, show a valid photo ID and major credit card at check-in, and complete an Open House Tour (“Tour”) lasting 60 – 90 minutes on the benefits of Disney Vacation Club Membership during your stay.
  • Participants must be accompanied by all persons necessary to make a decision to purchase a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort.
  • Disney Vacation Club Members and their immediate families and employees, immediate family members of an employee, or persons who reside in the same household as an employee of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible for this offer.
Thank you for replying. My TA couldn’t book this dvc deal but may be similar as she included 1 day car rental and airport transfer for 5 people. Still waiting to hear from her if her booking includes full kitchen though.

Eligibility

I have seen this offer posted for last fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter