40% off select nights/resorts in 2007

Helene

Mouseketeer
We received a flyer in the mail yesterday with the above offer. Dates of travel include: 2/25-3/7; 5/28-6/3; 8/21-10/6; 10/21-11/3; 11/11-11/16; and 12/9-12/22.

We booked last night, 5 nights @AKL, pool view room, dining & base tickets. 2 adults, 2 kids. Total: $2155.48!!

All I did was mention the offer. I spoke to 2 reps last night and neither one asked for the actual code.

Hope this info helps someone else who was planning a stay in '07.

Helene

Helene,

Would you be willing to post the code, just in case they ask for it? My family of 6 is planning our first "family" trip in September along with two other families. In total we need four rooms. As you can imagine, it will be quite expensive. This, however, sounds like a great deal. I would like to try to use the code if possible.

Thanks so much!
Jonna:yay:

Is this only good with a package? I have a room only reservation at Wilderness Lodge in December. We don't need the package as we're annual passholders.

We received a flyer in the mail yesterday with the above offer. Dates of travel include: 2/25-3/7; 5/28-6/3; 8/21-10/6; 10/21-11/3; 11/11-11/16; and 12/9-12/22.

We booked last night, 5 nights @AKL, pool view room, dining & base tickets. 2 adults, 2 kids. Total: $2155.48!!

All I did was mention the offer. I spoke to 2 reps last night and neither one asked for the actual code.

Hope this info helps someone else who was planning a stay in '07.

Helene

I'm pretty sure this is a pincode... we got one too that says "non-transferable". They would have looked it up with your address when you called.

IS this a pin code deal?! ARGGHHHH!!! Do you know or was it just a random flyer? Sounds very pin code-ish...how I wish the pin code fairy would come to our mailbox!!!

thanks for letting us know!!!:goodvibes

I wish the pincode Fairy would sprinkle pixie dust our way also. Please,Please,Please. :wizard:
I hate being left out.

Is this only good with a package? I have a room only reservation at Wilderness Lodge in December. We don't need the package as we're annual passholders.

My DIL got it for her 3 rooms for August. She did not have a pin and told them the code that is being used here. She got the discount off of the room part of her package. I have read other threads of folks getting room only, but have also read that there is a 3 night minimum. Good luck because you're been working so hard to get a discount, you really deserve it.

Nobody else would be able to use it because Disney has the names and addresses already in their system of who has or will recieve postcard offers. They didn't ask for the PIN because they already had all your personal info. :)

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup2

Nobody else would be able to use it because Disney has the names and addresses already in their system of who has or will recieve postcard offers. They didn't ask for the PIN because they already had all your personal info. :)

Yeah, I assumed this was the case.

Does anyone know if there's a date you have to book by if you have a code? I'm just wondering if I can't book till Friday is that okay?

The sooner you book the better. No matter if you have a code or a postcard. :) But remember, if they don't have anything the first time you call keep calling!!! Availability can change. ;)

I would normally agree with this, but as I mentioned my DIL just had this code applied to her 3 packages without any problems. She has never booked a room at disney and only went with us once 7 years ago and stayed in our room. They don't have any info on her at all, but as soon as she asked for the code it was applied. I certainly would still give it a try.

Posting any offer (code) that is reported to be a PIN offer, regardless of whether or not you have been able to use it without a PIN is AGAINST DIS POSTING GUIDELINES.

These posts will be removed, and if they continue the Webmasters will again go to the "no codes posted" rules that used to be in place.

The webmasters have generously allowed for codes to be posted that are public codes (FL resident, AP, AAA, general public) let's not ruin that by continuing to post codes that are not intended for everyone to use.

Yes, some CMs may book a reservation for guests with a code that requires a PIN and not apply the PIN, but that can have repercussions for that CM or for the guest possibly.

If there is ANY INDICATION on these boards that a code that has been listed was a PIN offer and not a general public code PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO TRY TO POST IT HERE.

To clarify my last post

Discussion of the deal you got is great - just not posting the actual code - sorry if there was any confusion...

I was able to use the 40% off code without a PIN and got the room I wanted! The CM said it was a general use code. My ressie is in the system with the discounted price so I assume all is well!

Are the Value resorts included in this 40% off deal?

The better the deal the longer we can stay so I am hoping for a really good deal.

Thanks, Slightly Goofy

Just an FYI - I just got off the phone with WDTC and the 40% discount is definitely a pin code not for the general public. If some are calling and able to book this rate, it's because there's a pin code tied to their name. At least that's what the CM told me.

I called about all this.. and according to the CM I spoke to -- there IS a pin associated with my account! And it's the one that several have noted here..

However, it does not apply for our travel dates in March. (bummer)

J

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter