417 tolls

But does sound like all the tolls are using toll-by-plate though right? When I looked on the website it looked like all the ones along that route had it anyways. And for that you don't need a transponder, it just sends you the bill later to the address attached to your plate, correct?
I haven't driven that full route in years, but I believe you can use toll-by-plate as long as you stay out of the express lanes. If you go thru a toll point in the Express Lane without a transponder, you could be billed for the tolls plus a $25 penalty.

If you are flying into MCO, consider getting a Visitor Toll Pass. If you have an E-ZPass transponder from your home state, that is accepted on all FL toll roads.

https://visitortollpass.com/

I had to report back on this. It was easy to get, easy to use, and easy to return. It cost me $10 and I still have $7-8 left in my account for next time. Thanks again for the advice!

Anyone have problems with EZ pass on 417. We had 2 rental cars with EZ pass and not all the tolls showed up on my account and now got billed from Alamo for one of the missing tolls. Also had 2 tolls show up that were after the cars were returned and on 5258 which we never were on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter