4th of July GG Dress Rehearsal Pics

des1954

DIS Veteran
DH & I went to FtW yesterday to cruise around & meet up with everyone. We had a dress rehearsal for the official GG party tonite. Here are a few pictures....

First, we had to go to T.E. for breakfast and everyone's favorite T.E. Cast Member.... Josephine (kissing up to her new manager)...

DSC00164.jpg

Then off to find the motley crew...

Pete & Wynottah...
DSC00166.jpg

BigKahuna1 (Steve), DW (Renee), Lexie, and Wynottah...
DSC00172.jpg

Chris & Ami...
DSC00171.jpg

Renee, Pete, & Donnie (Stacktester). Notice the blender between Renee & Pete?
DSC00175.jpg

Wynottah's Special Seat in the GEM Car...
DSC00174.jpg

Left to Right.... Pete, Chris, Jen, Renee (standing), Chris
DSC00167.jpg

But....what happened to the Rum???
DSC00176.jpg

Rick (my DH) & BK1 (Steve)...
DSC00170.jpg

At FtW, there is always peace & harmony between rivals... (notice the awnings side by side)
DSC00177.jpg

That's all for now, folks!

Great pics, wish we were there! Hope everyone had a great 4th, and didn't cause TOO much trouble.:lmao:

Thanks for the pictures.......Hope you all have a blast...

Thanks for taking the time to post pictures. Have a good time tonight.

I have pics too, but they will have to wait until Wed. because dingbat me brought the wrong usb cable. Sorry.

Thanks for sharing the pics! Looks like fun!!! What happened to that bottle of Rum??? ;)

Ahemm..isn't someone missing?:rolleyes1

Perhaps someone who PM'd her photo to Jen?....

I'm just sayin'.....:guilty:

Thanks for posting Deb!!!! The party's not till tonight, and already they've emptied what looks like a gallon of rum....Why is the rum always gone??

You guys are gonna have so much fun....Im not jealous, much!!

Donnie kidnapped your picture off my golf cart from the parade. He promises to return it at the GG. So, technically, you are MIA.

Donnie kidnapped your picture off my golf cart from the parade. He promises to return it at the GG. So, technically, you are MIA.

Oh...Lord! :scared1:

Hey..Carol has my picture too...did he kidnap both of me?...us...whatever...:confused3

:laughing:

You & Bob were there Phyllis, along with Rog & Al. I just didn't think to take photos of the photos! (what was I thinking?) Carol was there too, but she left before I remembered to take some pictures. (again...where was my brain?)

Thanks for posting Deb!!!! The party's not till tonight, and already they've emptied what looks like a gallon of rum....Why is the rum always gone?? Jason drank it all & then proceeded to take a nap!! He just snatched that bottle outta ol' BK1's hand & started slugging it down! Of all the noive!!

You guys are gonna have so much fun....Im not jealous, much!!

What you don't see in the "rum" picture, is the other gallon sitting beside Pete!!

I don't think we'll be going over tonight for two reasons - both having to do with Rick. 1st - one of his crowns fell out last nite and it's giving him some pain and 2nd - we believe he has another herniated disk and after standing for 8 hours at work today, I don't think he'll be able to do anything but sit & moan. No fun at all! (Although some Kungaloosh would dull the pain!) I'm going to be the dutiful wife and sit home with him tonite. He said to go ahead without him, but I've been married to him too long to not hear the undertones of that statement. "Oh, you go ahead and have your fun while I sit at home all by myself and suffer in silence."

CRAP!!! I didn't fight with Donnie near enough yesterday!:rotfl2:

You & Bob were there Phyllis, along with Rog & Al. I just didn't think to take photos of the photos! (what was I thinking?) Carol was there too, but she left before I remembered to take some pictures. (again...where was my brain?)

What you don't see in the "rum" picture, is the other gallon sitting beside Pete!!

I don't think we'll be going over tonight for two reasons - both having to do with Rick. 1st - one of his crowns fell out last nite and it's giving him some pain and 2nd - we believe he has another herniated disk and after standing for 8 hours at work today, I don't think he'll be able to do anything but sit & moan. No fun at all! (Although some Kungaloosh would dull the pain!) I'm going to be the dutiful wife and sit home with him tonite. He said to go ahead without him, but I've been married to him too long to not hear the undertones of that statement. "Oh, you go ahead and have your fun while I sit at home all by myself and suffer in silence."

Sorry to hear about the hubby Deb. I hear ya...and they say us women don't say what we really mean. Does sound like he's hurting some though. Hope he gets to feeling better soon. :hug: (I hate the Dentist...)

However...I did seem to notice that "Wyanottah" managed to get into the photos...but NOT ME!:eek:
Don't worry..I don't hold a grudge...(for too long):rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh...Lord! :scared1:

Hey..Carol has my picture too...did he kidnap both of me?...us...whatever...:confused3

:laughing:

I found you...Donnie left you under the tents over at Gatordad's site, both pics. I know altering has been done....I will keep you posted...

Sorry to hear about dh and your a good woman for staying w/ him! (but I bet it was a tough decision with the Fort being involved! ;) )

Thanks for the pictures! Hope DH gets feeling better!

If the cops don't come tonight my theory is you can do whatever at the fort. Gatordad's theory is I know we're probably gonna get in trouble but don't worry until it happens. Just act like you don't know anything. I think he's serious too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter