5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
whnim64 said:
Happy Friday, everyone. School starts here in just 6 weeks! I'm so glad that we don't have a DS that is into sports; no running around here at our house. Although we do drop him off at camp again a week from Sunday. Mark and Mary, we're trying to figure out a weekend when we can drive up to see the King Tut exhibit. Larry doesn't have many vacation days left, so we'll have to squeeze in a drive up on a Friday evening and come back on Sunday evening. For those Chicago people, where is a good area to avoid traffic, get a hotel, but still have public transportation to the museums, or is it just easier to take Amtrak and stay downtown?
A local buddy and I went to Florida in December and made a couple of dives off Ft. Lauderdale. The weather was acting up and the seas were a bit heavy for diving (7'-10' waves) so we bagged the pm dives. The King Tut exhibit had just opened there the previous evening. It was GREAT!!! Highly recommended. Get the little cassette players that give you a narration as you walk. I thought it added a lot!!

Since OM isn't here, it not like the act of piracy means much. But it is the opening day of "Dead Mans Chest"!!! (which I'm going to try to sneak out of work and see this afternoon.......)

TOP pirate: pirate: pirate:

monkeypirate.jpg

tinksdad said:
But it is the opening day of "Dead Mans Chest"!!! (which I'm going to try to sneak out of work and see this afternoon.......)

I should probably see the first one, first?... I'm a little behind on movies, as usual.

When we went to see CARS a few weeks ago, Ray and I tried to figure out what the last movie was that we saw together in the theatre... it was Forrest Gump. How pathetic is that!!!

kikipug said:
I should probably see the first one, first?... I'm a little behind on movies, as usual.

When we went to see CARS a few weeks ago, Ray and I tried to figure out what the last movie was that we saw together in the theatre... it was Forrest Gump. How pathetic is that!!!

Yes, that is rather pathetic, but I think we have you beat! The last movie *Dwight & I* saw together in the theatre was.................... Tootsie!!!!!!

Now THAT'S PATHETIC!!! :rotfl2:

A little bit of Pirate Kareoke this a.m...

YO HO (A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME)
Lyrics by Xavier Atencio and music by George Bruns

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,

We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,
We burn up the city, we're really a fright,

We're rascals, scoundrels, villans, and knaves,
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,

We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,

kikipug said:

I think so!!! :rotfl2:

We actually watched the DVD of the first movie a couple of days ago in preparation.

I won't comment on your pathetic-ness....... Jim, will be happy too!!! :lmao: :lmao:

But wait... we'll actually see 2 movies in one year... we took the kids to see CARS, and we are going to the (invite-only) sneak preview of Talladega Nights that the Speedway is hosting.

2 movies in one year... that will probably be a record!!

tinksdad said:
A local buddy and I went to Florida in December and made a couple of dives off Ft. Lauderdale. The weather was acting up and the seas were a bit heavy for diving (7'-10' waves) so we bagged the pm dives. The King Tut exhibit had just opened there the previous evening. It was GREAT!!! Highly recommended. Get the little cassette players that give you a narration as you walk. I thought it added a lot!!
Kevin, thanks for that tip. I wouldn't have thought to do that.

Garry, nice to hear from you again! Need pictures of you ON the ship next time, OK?

It's a really good day for PIRATES!

mickeymo said:
A little bit of Pirate Kareoke this a.m...

YO HO (A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME)
Lyrics by Xavier Atencio and music by George Bruns

We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,

We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,
We burn up the city, we're really a fright,

We're rascals, scoundrels, villans, and knaves,
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,

We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,

How cool is that! First time I've ever heard (seen) all the words!! I love it pirate:

I actually had 8 whole hours of sleep last night....but I feel more tired than I do with the 5 I've been getting. What's up with that???

Look at this....the little doo-dad at the bottom almost looks like the DCL logo

wdwgoose said:
THIS ONE IS NICE ???????????

All right Buster! Who taught you to post photos???? ohhh...you quoted....

And I was simply commenting on how nice he smelled.

wdwgoose said:
DEPRESSING ?????????????????? try being the YELLOW GUY :rotfl2:

GOOD MORNIN ALL

PICTURE OF ME I COULD COME AND SIGN IT FOR YOU ????????
:moped:

:surfweb:

:surfweb:

right after my C O F F E E :grouphug: :moped:
gaRRy

But that guy was YELLOW...........
And me....not so blue any more....life goes on.......

Yeah, we get to go to Ocean City, MD for the weekend. I could really use the break and my kids will have plenty of people to hang out with since we are meeting my family up there.

I will probably miss the upcoming milestone and I was really hoping to get it. oh well.

TTFN :Pinkbounc

just when I get to posting everybody leave.

HELLO :wave2: :wave2: anyone out there?

Let's hurry up and get this thread going again. oh well back to packing for our mini beach trip

tinytink said:
just when I get to posting everybody leave.

HELLO :wave2: :wave2: anyone out there?

Let's hurry up and get this thread going again. oh well back to packing for our mini beach trip

Have a GREAT weekend! Let's hope we do reach the milestone while you're gone, but the rate we're going...... who knows!!!! :confused3

We must try harder!! ;)

tinksdad said:
Since OM isn't here, it not like the act of piracy means much. But it is the opening day of "Dead Mans Chest"!!! (which I'm going to try to sneak out of work and see this afternoon.......)

TOP pirate: pirate: pirate:

monkeypirate.jpg

you little sneak you!

WDWLVR said:
At least it is Friday which means casual day for me (we can wear jeans on Friday). Have a great day everyone!
Casual Friday. That is too bad. I like Casual Everyday

scuba diver said:
Casual Friday. That is too bad. I like Casual Everyday
lucky me, everyday is casual. hehehe I don't even have to do my hair, the kids do a pretty good job of pulling it every which direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter