5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
dzneprincess said:
:teeth: feefifofum.......waiting for a post from you yet there is none....:flower:

And I smell the blood of a posting pun :Pinkbounc

Ok - so that was really unfair of me.....But heh - we need some fun on FRIDAYS :cheer2:

kikipug said:
tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick....

BOOM - CRASH - BOOM - POP - SNAP - CRACKLE - POW

No, not Batman returns the but sound of thudnerstorms you sent down our way once you were through with them yesterday. Last night we were zapped! All is well but whew! What a storm.....Next time, will you keep it please or send it off to sea? :rotfl:

scuba.mom said:
We like deck 6 mid-ship the best. It is centrally located (and when Lisa needed checking in/out of the Lab - it was very handy to be one floor above the lab. ) Last year, with her having check in / check out capability it wasn't as critical. I still love the central location.

Thanks - all posting report Decks 6 and 7 are good - but watch what you are under - on top of???

Anyway - who says we are all FLUFF - NOT! :flower:

ohiominnie said:
I've stayed on 6, 7, 8. 6 was my favorite. you're 1/2 way between top decks and dining decks. plus it's only one deck down to the kids club (nice when the kids can sign themselves in and out by themselves--they don't have far to go)

8 I didn't like b/c of the noise.
6 was better than 7 b/c of the view of the water. on 6 when you hang over your verandah, you have a straight shot down to the water....on 7, your view is *partially* obstructed by the track that holds up the maintenance guys in the yellow jumpsuits. it's not like you can't see the ocean....but the *straight down* view is obstructed.

Ut O (how do you spell that) - First negative comment on Deck 7 Verandah.....I'll have to work on being horizontal and not vertical. :drinking1

Maybe the kind ship mates in November will let us take a peak!

Well, I just finished the new Stephanie Plum book. It was as good as the others. I'll have to post my favorite Beatles song for Friday kareoke before the cruise. I bet no one can guess what song it is...:confused3

:bday: Birthday wishes going out to two great guys. Happy birthday to Jay (DH of Stacey) and John (DH of Monica). :bday:

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake::cake::cake: :cake: :cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake: :cake: :cake::cake:

whnim64 said:
Well, I just finished the new Stephanie Plum book. It was as good as the others. I'll have to post my favorite Beatles song for Friday kareoke before the cruise. I bet no one can guess what song it is...:confused3

Hmmmmm - let me think about that one. :rotfl:

kikipug said:
When we were at LTT 2 weeks ago, Chip comes over to our table while we're eating dinner, and Christopher looks up at him and says, "Hi Chip, I'm nuts!" I thought he/she was going to fall on the floor laughing.

Cute! When we went to the Garden Grill last month, Chip (or was it Dale?) noticed Mike's pin with one of the chipmunks that said "OHIO"....

so he made a passing a football movement. And we said "oh, Chip likes the Buckeyes."

And he made horrible movements indicating he did NOT like the Buckeyes. Then pointed upwards."

We said "ooohhh...you like Michigan??" and he got all excited and shook his head yes yes yes yes.

We booed him. Then we mentioned MI's Rose Bowl loss last year and he took a napkin and a crayon and wrote "Texas won cause of QB." Then we chatted with him as much as you can chat with a non-speaking chipmunk and he was very very dramatic about the whole thing.

Well, Garden Grill wasn't busy and about 20 minutes later Chip (or was it Dale?) came back around and we razzed him again....saying "GO BUCKS." And he looked at us like we had two heads. I think it was a different Chip (or was it Dale?)

Anyway, I still have the napkin, written in "Chipmunk font." ;)

TiggerInNY said:
Does anyone have a bottom freezer refrigerator?
I know what kind of refrigerator I won't get again. We got a cabinet-depth one. It still protrudes about 6-7 inches from the cabinet, interior is 22 c.f., but I can really tell that it's lacking in depth on the interior. I can't justify getting a new bottom freezer since this one is just over a year old.

whnim64 said:

I must really be losing my mind... I love that song, and never recognized the reference to it in your user name... I was thinking along the Disney lines, and figured you were another Winnie fan of some sort... there goes my Mensa membership...

tinksdad said:
Ya never know when it will pop up!
'Scuse me????

Hi Guys, quiet night last night.

Posting question - I log off last night with post 199 - post one post this am and it shows up as post 207 - what gives? I did not post in between????

Pooh (sorry - wrong Character!)

Anyway - cannot help Maria with a bottom freezer since we looked everywhere to find a fridge with no freezer. We have a stand along unit and the all the way fridge is great...Would not be without it.

Ranges - gas is best but we could not arrange for that - so we went with a cooktop stove - I like it. DH is a cooking snob so he says - gas is better. Have had the round about for a while - can you tell.

WDW - MARY - HAVE LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS MORE FUN! Be safe!

BEAR - Make sure that you pester Mary to get a new shirt....

:wizard: I now appoint all of you as MKPs - MAGIC KILLER PATROLERS - that's right - we will zap :wizard: the non-believers! zap -zap - saps.

I refuse to comment on cleaning the house. It is not a jail and Martha does not come to visit! :rotfl:

Cabins - Many - many thanks for all the comments. It seems that everyone has their favourite category and deck and that is great!....I've decided that we need to cruise at least 30+ times and stay on each deack - F-A-C before I will be able to comment. Wonder if I can get a grant to study this phenomena? :rotfl:

Music - sweet Music - It is great today.

Now where is that 9:00 appointment - must pull away from boards and go see....

ohiominnie said:
Cute! When we went to the Garden Grill last month, Chip (or was it Dale?) noticed Mike's pin with one of the chipmunks that said "OHIO"....

so he made a passing a football movement. And we said "oh, Chip likes the Buckeyes."

And he made horrible movements indicating he did NOT like the Buckeyes. Then pointed upwards."

We said "ooohhh...you like Michigan??" and he got all excited and shook his head yes yes yes yes.

We booed him. Then we mentioned MI's Rose Bowl loss last year and he took a napkin and a crayon and wrote "Texas won cause of QB." Then we chatted with him as much as you can chat with a non-speaking chipmunk and he was very very dramatic about the whole thing.

Well, Garden Grill wasn't busy and about 20 minutes later Chip (or was it Dale?) came back around and we razzed him again....saying "GO BUCKS." And he looked at us like we had two heads. I think it was a different Chip (or was it Dale?)

Anyway, I still have the napkin, written in "Chipmunk font." ;)

Don't read if you don't want the magic spoiled

spoiler space

Character time is usually about 15 minutes per shift. I should know - I used to be one.

WDWLVR said:
I should know - I used to be one.

Yeah, uh...Mary, hate to tell you this....but you STILL *are* quite a character.

Actually, on our Behind the Magic tour they described a sliding scale for time on stage as a character based on temperature. Don't remember the exact times, but it was something like "if it's 70 degrees you are on stage for 25 minutes, off stage for 15, when it gets to 80 you are on stage for 20 minutes off stage for 20 minutes, when it gets to 90 you are on stage for 15, off stage for 30...." that type of thing...

the hotter it is, the shorter you are onstage, the longer you are off to recoup.

MARY - too cute! :banana:

Could not let this pass

"Well, Garden Grill wasn't busy and about 20 minutes later Chip (or was it Dale?) came back around and we razzed him again....saying "GO BUCKS." And he looked at us like we had two heads. I think it was a different Chip (or was it Dale?)"

Chip and Dale fans can tell the difference, Chip has the chocolate chip nose.....and he is my favourite :love: - but don't tell Dale

craziness, craziness, craziness. i have a love-hate relationship with ebay. KT got a sticker book for her birthday quite a number of years ago. she was not a sticker person....we'd buy them for her, but she wouldn't ever stick them because once she stuck them they were gone and she couldn't use them agan. So she's had this Disney sticker book with 350 stickers sitting here for years. I almost threw it out 10 times. Thought "what the heck, I'll stick it on ebay." It's now up to $15.50 with 4 days to go!! That'll buy me a pizza!

Of course, now I'm kicking myself for throwing out all those *other* things!

chip&dale&fun said:
Chip and Dale fans can tell the difference, Chip has the chocolate chip nose.....and he is my favourite :love: - but don't tell Dale

Oh no no no no no. WE DEFINITELY can tell the difference between the two....Chip...chocolate "chip" nose, open eyes, two teeth together.....Dale....red nose, sleepy eyes, two teeth apart....

The part I don't remember is if it was Chip or Dale that we were interacting with at the time!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter