5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
scuba diver said:
Friday night and I'm still sitting at the computer trying to find hotel rooms in Costa Rica. I would not have thought July 4 weekend was a big weekend in CR. How Wrong! :confused3

Sharon just cares that I bring Matt home.

Good Luck - been there - in fact no rooms and high costs for airlines was one major factor in our first (and only) Disney Cruise.

chip&dale&fun said:
Don't hold that against your fellow cruisemates, or at least this one... :earsgirl:

Don't worry... I won't... at least not for you :rotfl2: ... now Kevin, on the other hand... I guess it depends who's pot needs stirring at the moment...

It just comes from many, many years of editing and proofreading... not to mention correcting college kids term papers...

chip&dale&fun said:
Hey Mary - Aren't you supposed to be at the Boardwalk? Or have I lost track? Irene :confused:

Last minute packing at home. We get picked up at 5 am, flight is at 7 am. Should be on the Boardwalk by noon - should be meeting with the Scuba's around the same time. Yeah!

kikipug said:
Arrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!! Nickelodeon has shown the SAME 'new' 1hr Fairly Oddparents for 6 nights in a row... if I hear the teacher from Beuller' s voice one more time I am going to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Christopher sees nothing wrong with watching it 6 times in a row...)
Touchy, aren't we??

and I thought misspelled words just bugged you! :banana:

dzneprincess said:
have we gone from stirring to sitting???
Old joke!

Jim was "stirring the pot" so fast one night, it came out sitting the pot. In true DIS fashion, someone (can't recall who) quoted him and the fun was on!

tinksdad said:
Old joke!

Jim was "stirring the pot" so fast one night, it came out sitting the pot. In true DIS fashion, someone (can't recall who) quoted him and the fun was on!

Hmm... sitting the pot sure is different than STIRRING the pot!!! You don't want to see the award for that one!!!!!!!

scuba diver said:
We just call them tourists!

Here's a song for them...

Hush-A-Bye Buddy
In our guest room
It's been three weeks now --
Are you leaving us soon?
We'll all miss your snoring
And carrying on,
But please--
Won't you go back
To where you came from?

Only kidding... I don't have a guest room.

WDWLVR said:
Last minute packing at home. We get picked up at 5 am, flight is at 7 am. Should be on the Boardwalk by noon - should be meeting with the Scuba's around the same time. Yeah!

YeaH! HavE FuN! I wish you days of :sunny:

chip&dale&fun said:
Good Luck - been there - in fact no rooms and high costs for airlines was one major factor in our first (and only) Disney Cruise.

I'm part way there. Got three out of 6 nights booked. Not bad prices for the resorts....just another reason I love my American Express card.

kikipug said:
Hmm... sitting the pot sure is different than STIRRING the pot!!! You don't want to see the award for that one!!!!!!!

That just seems to tie into your missing post 8000!

tinksdad said:
Old joke!

And I still feel the pain.

kikipug said:
Here's a song for them...

Hush-A-Bye Buddy
In our guest room
It's been three weeks now --
Are you leaving us soon?
We'll all miss your snoring
And carrying on,
But please--
Won't you go back
To where you came from?

Only kidding... I don't have a guest room.

We do now. It was after my family came to visit that Sharon had one built :sunny: outside by the pool!

scuba diver said:
I'm part way there. Got three out of 6 nights booked. Not bad prices for the resorts....just another reason I love my American Express card.

Great deal - keep at it....CR is on my must see list,

scuba diver said:

Funny... my cousin's husband immigrated here from Costa Rica 5 years ago, and SWEARS that he'll never go back... can't believe so many people are wanting to go there. (I know - its great for diving, kayaking and fishing... just a terrible place to actually LIVE)

scuba diver said:
We do now. It was after my family came to visit that Sharon had one built :sunny: outside by the pool!

Hmm... wanna rent it out.:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter