Not open for further replies.
Morning all!!

countdown clock update"

455 days!

Traveling mercies for ohiominnie!

Hope everyone has a great day! It's Friday!!! :banana: :banana:

Monica

kikipug said:
SeaWorld just released 2 rescued and rehabilitated manatees at Blue Springs yesterday... maybe they'll hang around to meet you.

Hope they stay and all the Press leaves.

Well, I made it! Flight landed last night at 11:40. Pretty easy flight. If it wasn't for a change in foliage, I'd swear I was still in Ohio. The weather here reminds me an AWFUL lot of back home. I guess I just wanted to show the Scubas how other people live.....with thick clouds and rain. Called Mike from the hotel this morning....it was sunny in Ohio!! Guess I brought the weather with me! :(

Got to see Lisa at the gym today. She is just incredible!!

Must run...Mr. Scuba wants to parade me around the neighborhood (to proove he has friends, I guess!) ;)

Have fun!!

Glad to hear you made it down safe and sound Karen.

Hope you and the kids have fun!

ohiominnie said:
Must run...Mr. Scuba wants to parade me around the neighborhood (to proove he has friends, I guess!) ;)

Have fun!!

The kids are in the neighbors hot tub right now. Ohiominnie just walked over carrying a bottle of Banfi. We try to provide good time for all. :cool1:

scuba diver said:
The kids are in the neighbors hot tub right now. Ohiominnie just walked over carrying a bottle of Banfi. We try to provide good time for all. :cool1:

Hey, hey... keep it down over there!! Don't give those boys in the blue and orange cars something to do tonight!!!;)

Karen... sorry we couldn't give you better weather... its messed up our weekend plans, too!!!

kikipug said:
Hey, hey... keep it down over there!! Don't give those boys in the blue and orange cars something to do tonight!!!;)

Karen... sorry we couldn't give you better weather... its messed up our weekend plans, too!!!

Now the kids are in our pool and the women are sitting in front of the fireplace drinking banfi.

Life is good.

Good morning Cruisers!
We sail in 65 weeks!

Woo Hoo! Another week closer to cruising!

OMG!!! I can't wait anymore. I wish I could hit lotto and go in 2005!! This wait is going to kill me or I will be the most informed passenger on that ship. Most of you seem like a family. How long have you all known eachother? Who knows who the longest, etc.? And...how many trips/sailings have you been on together?

I know it's a lot of questions for a Saturday morning, but it's the first night I slept through in about 2 weeks and I feel refreshed. :goodvibes A friend of mine won tickets to see Donny Osmond last night who was performing at a place that is practically right in our backyards. Maybe that's what did it??? hahahaha :rotfl: It brought back a lot of memories and the groupies there were too much. I never knew he had such a following.

Anyway, everyone have a great day!!!

TTFN,
Maria

Maria - a number of us sailed together on the 12/18/04 10 day cruise. However before we booked that cruise we didn't know anyone on it. It was through the cruise meets thread (we hit 24,000 posts on the day we sailed) we got to know each other. So we all talked about sailing with the friends we've yet to meet!

We linked dinner reservations (one group for early and one for late) and had a great time around the ship with so many friends.

One family in the group Diana & Kevin (aka dancinid & tinksdad) had booked this cruise and when we were all talking about booking another onboard we agreed to this one because of the special stops (2 CC and Costa Maya). We then joined on this thread and have been making friends with everyone here.

The Scuba's (aka Jim - scuba diver and Sharon aka scuba mom) were on the 12/18 as was Karen aka ohiominnie. Karen's daughter KT and Sharon's daughter Lisa hit it off and became good friends as did their parents. Karen is visiting the Scuba's this week.

So stop on in often and join in the fun!

:cheer2: Mary, thanks for making me feel welcome. I think that's great. :cool1: Everybody lives so spread out though. Is there a chance to have a meeting before the cruise? Like say a Northern and a Southern meeting? I know there's a big Northeast Disboard meeting in PA this summer, but since there's so many of us on this particular cruise already, is it possible to split it in half somehow? I think it would be great for the kids to actually "SEE" eachother beforehand and then when we're on the cruise and they meet up they won't feel so strange. Maybe do it closer to the cruise? What do you think? What does everyone think? We're all, well most of us me included, are compulsive planners. We could pull this one off.

Or, are any of us going to the Dis meeting in PA and we could hook up there? That's already planned!!! What does everyone think? :confused3

I think it would be great. Hope to hear back from all of you soon.

TTFN,
Maria :cheer2:

TiggerInNY said:
:cheer2: Mary, thanks for making me feel welcome. I think that's great. :cool1: Everybody lives so spread out though. Is there a chance to have a meeting before the cruise? Like say a Northern and a Southern meeting? I know there's a big Northeast Disboard meeting in PA this summer, but since there's so many of us on this particular cruise already, is it possible to split it in half somehow? I think it would be great for the kids to actually "SEE" eachother beforehand and then when we're on the cruise and they meet up they won't feel so strange. Maybe do it closer to the cruise? What do you think? What does everyone think? We're all, well most of us me included, are compulsive planners. We could pull this one off.

Or, are any of us going to the Dis meeting in PA and we could hook up there? That's already planned!!! What does everyone think? :confused3

I think it would be great. Hope to hear back from all of you soon.

TTFN,
Maria :cheer2:
The Christmas Cruise group got together several times. Different people around the country. Fun was had by all.
We are actually going to WDW the end of May, first of June time frame and would be up for a DSI meet if you can swing it.
The first few days Diana, Alicia (DD) and I are meeting Jim and Matt (DS with a new wetsuit) are getting together on the East coast of Florida for a few dives.

Maybe you could join us in WDW for a few days if it works out with your schedule... :mickeybar

So hows the weather in Florida now???

Another grey and cloudy day in New Mexico today. The California folks keep sending their weather over here...... :crazy: Supposedly getting better the beginning of next week.

Maria, I dont know any of these people. I just rudely interrupt with useless pleas for attention:cool1: Join me, wont ya?;)

dzneprincess said:
Hey did y'all realize that we only have a few more posts to go until we hit 3000??????:cool1: :cool1:

shhhh-I was hoping no one was paying attention and I was going to try and steal it. :)

dzneprincess said:
Maria, I dont know any of these people. I just rudely interrupt with useless pleas for attention:cool1: Join me, wont ya?;)

Now, now - we won't have any of that. What we learned on the 12/18 thread is that we have a built in support group! If one of us need prayers - we all give them. If one of us needs support - we all give it. If one of us needs a little cheering up - we are there. You do know us and you are part of us! Same with you Maria - we are out to make this cruise the best cruise with the best group of DIS'ers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter