5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There!!
I just called Dana and left a message to put down our depo. It is better to be safe than sorry, I guess. Do you still get interest free for 6 months on the Disney Visa?

::MinnieMo

RAC I think you made the right decision. As I said you b4 you can always cancel out but you can not get back the EBS. I am not sure about the Disney Visa 6 month interest free. Iam thinking that was one of the perks of having it, was that was on on going thing, but I am not too sure. I would call and ask. Or just do like me nad get a new card that has 0% for 12 months! I love those deals!
Andy, you have many cruises booked you lucky dog you! Did you know last year that this would turn into a serious addiction? LOL

Hey robin! I like your wording on top of your counter for our double scoop group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Andy, you have many cruises booked you lucky dog you! Did you know last year that this would turn into a serious addiction? LOL

No, I wasn't aware it would turn into the addiction it has turned into!!! LOL!!!

It has become a problem for me too! LOL My DH thinks I am nutz, but he doesnt complain once on board! LOL

Originally posted by moocow35
Amanda, all the credit should go to you for coming up with the name. I love it!

Robin

Aw shucks ma'am :-) I am just so happy to be going on this cruise with this great bunch! I am elated that I will finally get to sail with Andy! I hope that everyone who has posted here so fair really gets to go!

Hubby is starting to come along and I think I will be calling on Monday to put my deposit down. I love Dana at micdan.com. I called her on Friday to let her know that I had gotten a lower quote from Costco ($45). She said she couldn't believe it, but to hold on. She got on the line with Disney and came back to me saying that she got it lower by $1 and some change. So, now for the four of us in a Cat 10/Deck 7 (me, hubby, son-15, daughter 11) our cost if $3,220.

Pam

Pam ~ WOW, that's a great rate! Does that include transfers or just the cruise? I thought my price of $3,895 from DCL wasn't too bad for the 4 of us (2 adults and 2 16 YOs). I'm looking forward to talking to Dana on Monday and seing if she can lower my price.

diznyacct -- no transfers or insurance. I like to rent a car to go to the port because it is lots cheaper and last time I got Leisure Guard Insurance because it would cover our flights, where the one from Disney would not. Plus it was way cheaper.

Since both of your kids will be 16, your 4th person will be higher than my 4th person. My son's price was around $650 and my daughter's was around $512.

Good luck with Dana. You will really like her. I have already referred her to a friend. Let her know you heard about her hear from the DIS, she will love that.

Pam

We went ahead and used the DCL quote that was given. I believe it was 2624.34 for the 3 of us. We will have our same stateroom. Cat 11 deck 7. It was plenty of room for us. We decided that I could go up to the 10 deck to watch the sunrise and the ship in the water. It is so empty most of the time that early.
I like the Double Scoop Group name too.... LOL.

"The Double Scoop Group" sounds good to me!!!

RAC -

We were on the Memorial Day Cruise in 2002 as well. Good weekend for us to start a cruise, as our kids last day of school usually falls on that Thursday.

So, has anyone else heard back from Dana, and more importantly, was I right? Did she save you $$$$$?

I thought I recognized your name BWVPam. We were originally scheduled for that cruise but had to change our dates when my parents decided to come along.

I heard back from Dana a little while ago and she is going take care of our depo. She so nice to talk to and very helpful. She was lower than costco! ladypoo have you thought about tranfering your reservation to her? ::yes::

RAC,

Sorry you weren't able to cruise with us that weekend. It was a great cruise.

Dana is really nice. I left her a message yesterday because I had a question, and she called me back on Saturday afternoon. I was impressed. I have also referred a friend to her who may go on the same cruise.

Pam

We received stateroom # 6576. Do you think this is too close to the laundry room?
Should we try to change to another #?

Did anyone else notice that the prices for this cruise have increased? I checked just a few minutes ago and ours has went up over $200. Good thing we got in when we did!:bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter