5 Nights, 5 DVC Resorts: July 4th Week

hhisc16

DHHIR owner, DISDAD
Since we own 75% DVC through resale, my goal was to stay at each DVC resort on the east coast.

The trip was with me, DW, and DD2. We drove the 7 hours to WDW.

We stayed in a studio each night. (We have stayed in studio,1 bed, 2 bed, and GV at our home resort of HHI before.)

7/1- BWV, Pool/Garden View (18 pts)
7/2- OKW, Standard (11 pts)
7/3-SSR, Standard (14 pts)
7/4-VB, Inn Standard (14 pts)
7/5- BCV, Studio (16 pts)

73 pts total

We only did one park day at HS on 7/2. It was nice walking from BWV to HS!

The bus situation at OKW and SSR was very interesting learning how to get around.

Our main goal was to check out the pools and restaurants at these resorts. We loved the pools and all the food!

Since the crowds were low, we were able to get a sit down reservation every day near our resort. (Beaches and Cream, Brown Derby & Sci Fi, Disney Springs, Wind & Waves, Trattoria al Forno)

Overall, we loved the trip! We wished we would have bought a Sunpass for the WDW to VB portion.

We have now stayed at every WDW DVC (except RIV), VB and HHI! Our goal one day is VGC.

Each DVC resort has something special about them and we enjoy our DVC trips!

Last edited:
Wow! That was some trip. We were there for 4th of July week but had BLT theme park view three nights for July 3 fireworks and BCV three nights for SAB and Epcot fireworks!

We are now at HHI resting and relaxing before journey to Cape May/Lewes ferry.

We do have a Sunpass because at one time we thought we would retire to FL, but we are happy in NJ.

Very happy you had such a grand time!

Since we own 75% DVC through resale, my goal was to stay at each DVC resort on the east coast.

The trip was with me, DW, and DD2. We drove the 7 hours to WDW.

We stayed in a studio each night. (We have stayed in studio,1 bed, 2 bed, and GV at our home resort of HHI before.)

7/1- BWV, Pool/Garden View (18 pts)
7/2- OKW, Standard (11 pts)
7/3-SSR, Standard (14 pts)
7/4-VB, Inn Standard (14 pts)
7/5- BCV, Studio (16 pts)

73 pts total

We only did one park day at HS on 7/2. It was nice walking from BWV to HS!

The bus situation at OKW and SSR was very interesting learning how to get around.

Our main goal was to check out the pools and restaurants at these resorts. We loved the pools and all the food!

Since the crowds were low, we were able to get a sit down reservation every day near our resort. (Beaches and Cream, Brown Derby & Sci Fi, Disney Springs, Wind & Waves, Trattoria al Forno)

Overall, we loved the trip! We wished we would have bought a Sunpass for the WDW to VB portion.

We have now stayed at every WDW DVC (except RIV), VB and HHI! Our goal one day is VGC & VDH.

Each DVC resort has something special about them and we enjoy our DVC trips!
Nice trip. I had thought Florida had joined the EZ Pass network as well?

Nice trip. I had thought Florida had joined the EZ Pass network as well?
This was our first time paying a toll in Florida, so we were unprepared with cash for each toll.
It would up being like 6 dollars from WDW to VB each way. (12 total.)

Wow! That was some trip. We were there for 4th of July week but had BLT theme park view three nights for July 3 fireworks and BCV three nights for SAB and Epcot fireworks!

We are now at HHI resting and relaxing before journey to Cape May/Lewes ferry.

We do have a Sunpass because at one time we thought we would retire to FL, but we are happy in NJ.

Very happy you had such a grand time!
We really like BLT and BCV. Walking to the park is very easy and seeing the fireworks.

we will be resting this weekend at HHI!

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter