• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

50th birthday

dumbo4ever

Earning My Ears
I am going to Dland for my 50th bithday. We will be staying in the new Grand Californian Villas. Can someone tell me where the best place for a birthday dinner would be?

Blue Bayou, Steakhouse 55, & Napa Rose would be good choices. Mmmm...they have such yummy foods & they have a great ambiance!

I haven't been to Napa Rose, but we went to Steakhouse 55 for our anniversary. We got a free mousse dessert and we saw someone at another table get one for his birthday. The food was AMAZING! Even the french bread before the meal was fresh and had good flavor. Expensive place, but worth the cost for the flavor and food quality.

I haven't been to Napa Rose, but I did go to Steakhouse 55. I would choose Steakhouse 55. Great atmosphere, delicious food, fantastic service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter