6 nights?

rentayenta

DIS Veteran
Trash and towel only? Will housekeeping bring more trash bags, paper towels etc? With 9 of us, I'll think we'll burn through that stuff.

We just returned from a 7nighy stay and we got trash and towel service mid week. They didn't even come inside the room. Came to the door , gathered up the cans, emptied them, replaced the liners and left a huge stack of towels. There were 6 of us in a 2br and we never ran out. There are plenty of extra trash bags left in the bottom of the cans under the liners. Also, there are trash rooms that you may dump your own trash. Ours was located in the 7730s section of kidani village right next to a regular room. It was very clean and didn't smell. I took trash down a couple of times because we had dirty diapers.

We just returned from a 7nighy stay and we got trash and towel service mid week. They didn't even come inside the room. Came to the door , gathered up the cans, emptied them, replaced the liners and left a huge stack of towels. There were 6 of us in a 2br and we never ran out. There are plenty of extra trash bags left in the bottom of the cans under the liners. Also, there are trash rooms that you may dump your own trash. Ours was located in the 7730s section of kidani village right next to a regular room. It was very clean and didn't smell. I took trash down a couple of times because we had dirty diapers.

Okay, thanks. :thumbsup2 I guess I can call and see if they'll bring more. We'll have 4 early 20's/teen girls, 2 moms, and then the 3 fellas. I can imagine us needing extra everything.

They will bring you extra trash bags if need be. The towels, they will charge you for. Why not just bring some detergent pods in your luggage and run a load of towels while you're at the parks. I did laundry about 4 times while we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter