• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

60 days out plus 10

Biddler

Mouseketeer
What if my Disney hotel reservation starts August 12, would I be able to secure a dining reservation 7 days out? My reservation is not until December but i was just trying to see how to book one online after the 60 day window. I hear people book 60 plus up to 10 days past . Do they call or secure it online ? Thanks.

If your check in day is August 12, your ADR day would have been 60 days before that - which was June 13. At 60 days out you can make ADRs for your entire stay, up to 10 days. Most people do it online, but calling is also an option.

Is there anywhere a "calculator" for the 60 Days plus 10. I know it sounds like I'm not too bright, but I'm not really understanding if it is 60 days before the check-in date, or 60 days inclusive of the check-in date. I'm kinda terrified that I'll miss that date by one day o_O! LOL:rotfl:

Is there anywhere a "calculator" for the 60 Days plus 10. I know it sounds like I'm not too bright, but I'm not really understanding if it is 60 days before the check-in date, or 60 days inclusive of the check-in date. I'm kinda terrified that I'll miss that date by one day o_O! LOL:rotfl:
It's 60 days before the checkin date. You can use any search engine you want and ask "What date is 60 days before [your checkin date]" and it will calculate it for you. There are also various websites - the one I use is https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html. For that one, under Start Date you put your checkin date, then in the drop down box click on Subtract, then under Days put 60. Click the green button that says Calculate New Date, and voila! it will give you your date.

It's 60 days before the checkin date. You can use any search engine you want and ask "What date is 60 days before [your checkin date]" and it will calculate it for you. There are also various websites - the one I use is https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html. For that one, under Start Date you put your checkin date, then in the drop down box click on Subtract, then under Days put 60. Click the green button that says Calculate New Date, and voila! it will give you your date.
Well, that is ingenious!! Thanks!

Just Google "60 days before [check-in date]."

Ignore the plus ten part, that's what's confusing you. That just means you can book length-of-stay at your 60 day mark, unless your stay is more than 10 days.

It’s 60 days +10 for me today. I have tried since 5:35 am to get a reservation with no luck. It wouldn’t actually load the page until 6:00 am so they must have fixed that “glitch”. It must be a busy week when I’m there because I couldn’t even get Chef Mickey’s (we like to do a character dining on the day we leave).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter