$68 Flights from Southwest Buffalo-Orlando

snowangel72

Mouseketeer
We booked it! $86 total USD to fly from Buffalo to Orlando.

The deal ends today if anyone is interested!!!

MElanie

PS I am in Toronto.

We booked it! $86 total USD to fly from Buffalo to Orlando.

The deal ends today if anyone is interested!!!

MElanie

PS I am in Toronto.

We booked the same thing for mid-August. $629 return for four of us! Take that Air Canada!!

I'm confused. If each one way was $34, that adds up to $68, not $86. Also, Mike, if you booked the same thing for mid-August at $86 return, wouldn't that add up to $344 for four people ($86 x 4)?

Oh sorry love. Each one way ticket was $34, plus taxes and return airfare, it came to $86 USD total. There are always the extras of taxes and all that jazz.

Melanie

I am paying $343 total for 4 of us return...we paid $485 4 years ago and thought that was a good deal!

For fellow canadian's who have flown SW...... is the check in process very different from AC or WJ?
I've read on the boards A, B, C passes. Is it my understanding then if you don't check in on line 24 hours prior to departure, you may not have seats together? I'm tempted to try flying from BUF but I wouldn't want my son sitting by himself on the chance we didn't get seats together.

How do you check in when you leave Orlando?

Thanks!

For fellow canadian's who have flown SW...... is the check in process very different from AC or WJ?
I've read on the boards A, B, C passes. Is it my understanding then if you don't check in on line 24 hours prior to departure, you may not have seats together? I'm tempted to try flying from BUF but I wouldn't want my son sitting by himself on the chance we didn't get seats together.

How do you check in when you leave Orlando?

Thanks!

SW has A, B and C loading, no assigned seats. You can get your boarding pass on-line 24 hours before, to sit together you want the A pass or even B...C gets a little iffy.

I checked in from the hotel when I flew to Baltimore. Coming home I used the hotels internet that they had in a little "business office" This hotel was free, but I think some charge you to use the internet. Not sure how the Disney hotels are.

SW is my favorite airline BTW!

Sage - any WDW resort front desk will print your boarding passes for you for free :thumbsup2 24 hours before your flight. We've never had a problem sitting together on Southwest with five of us, so you should be just fine!!

Oh my goodness THANK YOU! I had no idea we had to print the boarding passes 24 hours ahead. And there are six of us, so thank you soooo much for telling me to do this.

Thanks for all the info!!
It seems we will be on the DCL when the 24 hr mark hits, but I read the ship has internet access for guests too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter