7 month window

jns

<font color=cc3366>Tries hard to get the jelly off
Our 7 month window opens up on the 25th Jan , hoping to get the BCV again
anyone been lucky enough to get there 7 month windows lately

we are hoping for 12 days from the 25th Aug in a 1 bedroom @ BCV :wizard: don't really have a second idea yet

Our 7 month window opens up on the 25th Jan , hoping to get the BCV again
anyone been lucky enough to get there 7 month windows lately

we are hoping for 12 days from the 25th Aug in a 1 bedroom @ BCV :wizard: don't really have a second idea yet

We've never had a problem with BCV before booking in August at 7 months. I think booking a 1 bed helps as it's the studios and 2 beds that go first.

We've never had a problem with BCV before booking in August at 7 months. I think booking a 1 bed helps as it's the studios and 2 beds that go first.
Thats good to know Thanks :flower3:

just a little update

Got a 1 bedroom at the BCV at the 7 month window :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
have to phone day by day now for the rest

need a little pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Great news Jackie:)

I am hoping to book a 1 bedroom at BCV's at 7 month window.

That's great Jackie - hope you get the rest of your stay booked OK

That's great Jackie - hope you get the rest of your stay booked OK

That's great news Jackie :cheer2:

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes :grouphug:

Great news Jackie:)

I am hoping to book a 1 bedroom at BCV's at 7 month window.
when are you planning to go

The mornings have been so long waiting for 2pm so I can be on the phone first thing over there
4 more days to go , not want to move resorts this time

Thats great, we managed to book 17 nights at the BCV last August no problems :goodvibes

Thats great, we managed to book 17 nights at the BCV last August no problems :goodvibes
how did you find staying there for the whole 17 nights Jen
sitting here wondering if we should spend our whole holiday here 16 nights or move to another resort or add a 4 day cruise at the end (got a depoist on one)
never had so many choices before DVC :lmao:

We really liked it at BCV, the location is fantastic and the pool is amazing. The only downside for us was the food which we found limiting there. There is a great buffet but we didnt want that more than a couple of times, there was always a massive queue for Beaches and Cream and the the 2 counter service places only did a very limited menu. Im vegetarian and the only thing I could have was a veggie wrap which I got really sick of. You obv have the Boardwalk and Epcot with other food options but I wish there was more at the BC.

OK all booked
Got 12 days at the BCV ai a one bedroom villa :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
was able to book at the 7 month window

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes :grouphug:

when are you planning to go

Hi Jackie, just seen this.

We are hoping to go in September.

Great news about getting the rest of your nights.::yes::

Great news everyone!

Just wanted to let y'all know that we have successfully booked our stay at BCV for September, at our 7 month window. Yeh! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I remember Art (our friendly BC doorman) telling me in December to make sure we booked at 9am on the dot at 7 months out. So round comes the 7 month window and somehow we totally forgot till about 9pm UK time. Pleased to say that we got two studio villas no problem :cool1:

One interesting point I noted - The helpful rep Myrtel on our first call told us there was plenty of availability.
However, when we phoned up to book the additional nights (day by day), we were told each time that they didn't have access to this information - that they could see if 'a room' was available for the booking. Anyone else have a similar experience with the DVC CMs giving different information?
Anyway, am sure there must be reasonable availability else we probably wouldn't have gotten away with booking so late in the day?

This'll be our first stay in the BCV and we're both really looking forward to it.
I'm a huge Epcot fan and am particularly looking forwards to being staggering distance away, especially with round the world newbies on tow!

Gav.

Well done!

One interesting point I noted - The helpful rep Myrtel on our first call told us there was plenty of availability.
However, when we phoned up to book the additional nights (day by day), we were told each time that they didn't have access to this information - that they could see if 'a room' was available for the booking. Anyone else have a similar experience with the DVC CMs giving different information?
Gav.

Yes, when booking our next trip I did it in a couple of phone calls (while we sorted out best options, etc) and had the same responses that you had from CMs - one who said she could see only one room at a time and one who seemed to have access to the bigger picture.

Great news everyone!

Anyway, am sure there must be reasonable availability else we probably wouldn't have gotten away with booking so late in the day?

Gav.
Well done on getting in :thumbsup2 You will love it
This time too they couldn't let me know what the Availability was like

last year I was told , asked every day and not one of them could tell me most be a new rule :confused3

Well done on getting in :thumbsup2 You will love it
This time too they couldn't let me know what the Availability was like
last year I was told , asked every day and not one of them could tell me most be a new rule :confused3

I had the same thing - we've always been told in the past but this time the CM said that they could only tell you availability if you had points at that resort or it was the 7 month window :confused3 perhaps they were fed up of checking all the time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter