7 months and we back,again : 14 days of gluttony & grub: PLETHORA O' PICS 12/1/23-12/14/23 NEW NEW!!

BOATHOUSE
LUNCH

Our last day meal, so leaving is not as painful.
But it really shouldn't be since we were here for 2 weeks
and very often.

Boathouse Parker House rolls.jpg
If you had them you already know how divine these
already are. Pillows of tenderness, buttery blanket of bliss.

Boathouse wedge salad.jpg
We find this such an amazing salad, not sure why. It's so simple.
The dressing really magnifies it. Bacon in abundance and perfectly crisp and salty.

Boathouse firecracker shrimp.jpg
If you love shrimp, you'll love these like a good friend. It will keep you
warm when you get cold. Fed when your hungry. Satisfied like a great lover.
And leave you alone when the time is right...

Boathouse steak fries.jpg
Wife's steak. One of her favorites and I did have a hunk and I agree.
Meat is murder tasty tasty murder.....

Boathouse Burger.jpg
Yup I love burgers and I could NEVER not get one. The best on property hands down.
I adore it like I adore my grandson. Beefy and fun in a bun is what they need to call this.
I really lacked getting enough burgers this trip. What is wrong with me...

Boathouse bread pudding.jpg
Bread puddings are our expertise, and this one is a PRO. Never could I ever not eat this
delightfully warm hug of sugar. Goodness in a bowl. You MUST get even if you hate bread pudding.
Tell me I am wrong I dare you. This is up there with Sebastian's for top bread pudding.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PICKLE RATING:
5 out of 5 tickle my pickles.
Boathouse pickles.jpg
This is what you get when you love pickles. I already had some and they give you
so much when you ask for extra pickles. That's how you do it.
MY PICKLE WAS TICKLED

ARTIST PALETTE
Various visits

AP totchos.jpg
A nice addition to the menu and tasty.

AP French toast.jpg
Always was very enjoyable before and still is. Love the vanilla anglaise.

AP pepp pizza.jpg
They changed up the pizza since last May but still very good. A bit on the
small side. Tasty none the less.
AP Pizza underside.jpg
great bottom crust.

AP beef on weck.jpg
this was brand new since last trip in May and very good sandwich.
Chips even better now too. Horsey sauce was perfect.

AP Derby Day pie.jpg

AP Derby pie.jpg

AP Derby pie inside.jpg
Just meh. It sounded better than it was. Pass on it.

AP pickles.jpg
PICKLE RATING:
1.75 out of 5 tickle my pickles.
It's a pickle so I will eat it, but not have to love it like a family member...

Awesome, awesome reviews. Glad you're back!

Parents' home resort is SSR and we've also embarrassingly never eaten at Turf Club. That must change now that I've read your experience!!!

Good to know about the stuffed pancake at AK - gross. I've never tried a Night Blossom bevvie - will do this trip.

Appreciate all the pics + commentary. Great work!

Awesome, awesome reviews. Glad you're back!

Parents' home resort is SSR and we've also embarrassingly never eaten at Turf Club. That must change now that I've read your experience!!!

Good to know about the stuffed pancake at AK - gross. I've never tried a Night Blossom bevvie - will do this trip.

Appreciate all the pics + commentary. Great work!
Thanks for reading and happy you enjoy it

We have had great meals at the Turf Club too! Sadly they took the scallops off the menu, they were my absolute favorite. Enjoying your critiques as per usual!

We have had great meals at the Turf Club too! Sadly they took the scallops off the menu, they were my absolute favorite. Enjoying your critiques as per usual!
I would have loved to try the scallops. Darn.
Happy you like my reviews. thanks

Always love your reports! I was thinking to myself that you were light on 🍔 and then you said it :laughing: . So glad the Boathouse remains high quality. Sorry to hear Turf Club lost its status. What amazing hospitality from Summer House! That's incredible!! I saw the Lazy Dog review as well and have been wanting to try it -- happy to hear another positive review! All in all, looks like a fantastic week with some great eats. When's the next trip??

Always love your reports! I was thinking to myself that you were light on 🍔 and then you said it :laughing: . So glad the Boathouse remains high quality. Sorry to hear Turf Club lost its status. What amazing hospitality from Summer House! That's incredible!! I saw the Lazy Dog review as well and have been wanting to try it -- happy to hear another positive review! All in all, looks like a fantastic week with some great eats. When's the next trip??
Next trip SEPT!!! our daughter,grandson & son in law are staying with us for the first part of the trip for a week in a 2 bedroom at Copper Creek. After they leave we'll stay 9 nights at Riviera in a 1 bedroom ourselves.
Thats going be our longest trip yet.
Turf Club made up for the downfall of the burger at the lounge. Summer House was very nice of them, looking forward to trying the menu in Sept. Boathouse is always impeccable to us, glad we finally tried the brunch there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter