• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7DMT

Rwethereyet?

Earning My Ears
I was on at 60 + 1 days to get Fastpass for 7DMT right at 7am. There were never any morning times available. Could it be that they never released any morning times? I was able to get everything else, even FOP, it just seems weird. Earliest available FP time was 335PM.

I was on at 60 + 1 days to get Fastpass for 7DMT right at 7am. There were never any morning times available. Could it be that they never released any morning times? I was able to get everything else, even FOP, it just seems weird. Earliest available FP time was 335PM.
They release morning times daily.
Could be anything from a glitch to unusual popularity situation

That is July 4 week, so people staying for the whole week have had a few days to book. I'm not surprised they were all gone.

The most popular attraction in the most popular park. Those FPs are in high demand.

I think I was just surprised because I was expecting FOP to be hard to get, but it was wide open. And even now I can get 7DMT for any time after 5, but BTMRR and Splash are sold out. Disney math hurts my head

I would guess that those who are staying before you have it booked already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter