?7mo window for booking at BCV 4 F&WF

Forever a Princess

One bottle of ketchup is not enough!
Hi there!

We are chomping at the bit to buy add on points at the BCV. It's going to take us a while so until then....

What are my odds of booking a Studio at the BCV 7 mo out for October of next year?

BTW, we own at VWL.

princess:

Call day-by-day in the AM right at the 7 month window, and you will get it. My mom (also a VWL owner) did this last year. One day she waited until the afternoon to call...there were "no rooms at the inn"...she had to waitlist for that day....it did come thru though!!

Good luck!!!

:wave:

Beca

Forever a Princess said:
Hi there!

We are chomping at the bit to buy add on points at the BCV. It's going to take us a while so until then....

What are my odds of booking a Studio at the BCV 7 mo out for October of next year?

BTW, we own at VWL.

princess:
You could find a BCV owner that wants to vacation at VWL at Christmas and do a transfer with each other, thus trading home resorts.

I too want to add three days to our 11 days stay at SSR in October. We are 5 hours ahead so if MS opens at 9.00 a.m. I would need to phone at 2.00 p.m. here in London. I get home from work at 5.00 p.m. Do you think those three hours will make the difference in getting a room or not? We are after a 2 bed.

Many thanks

Susan

mark&sue said:
I too want to add three days to our 11 days stay at SSR in October. We are 5 hours ahead so if MS opens at 9.00 a.m. I would need to phone at 2.00 p.m. here in London. I get home from work at 5.00 p.m. Do you think those three hours will make the difference in getting a room or not? We are after a 2 bed.

Many thanks

Susan

If you're calling 11 months ahead for a 2 bedroom at SSR for next October, you shouldn't have any problems, no matter if you're not at MS opening.

Bobbi :flower:

We called the day of the 7 mo window and wanted a studio for 2 nights (Thurs and Fri) in mid-Oct and had to waitlist. Although the waitlist did come through, it wasn't until early September and we'd about given up.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter