8:15 at Crystal Palace day after Fantasmic?

bigbabyblues

DIS Veteran
I have an 8:15 PS for Crystal Palace one day of our trip, but it's the day after we do the Fantasmic package. Will we be too tired to make it? I'm debating on getting a later PS for CP, but I wanted to be inside the park when it opens. DH and the kiddos will be ok, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get there. I've heard so many great things about CP breakfast, and I'd prefer to keep breakfast as our meal there. The only other thing I could do is switch our CP breakfast day with our Chef M's dinner day, but that would put us in CP during EE hour......

Anyone done it this way, late night then early breakfast? How late will Fantasmic be in Sept?

Thanks, Steph

Hey, Steph, you're on vacation ... don't worry about sleep! Pretend that you're a farmer, and need to get up and milk cows or something.

Seriously, I can't imagine y'all getting to bed before 11 the night before, and you need to give yourself a good 30-40 minutes to get to the MK (assuming you're staying on property, which means leaving about 7:40 am, maybe not as early if you drive yourself.)

You know yourself and what kind of stamina you have. I'd schedule a little down time on your MK day after lunch, to go back to the room an collapse. Go for it!

I thought about it, about OUR particular family, and I realized I was the one who wouldn't be ready, then I'd be mad at myself. I called back and got 9:05, which is better. This way, if we're ready to leave by 8 or 8:10, we should be ok, and we can still get in the park before it opens, and walk down an empty Main Street! The best of both worlds!

We will be having downtime that day, and every day of our trip! My 1-yo naps for a total of about 6 hours per day, so we'll have to work some of that in. Still working on that!

Thanks Dreamfinder2!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter