8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
pirate: I was posting on another thread when I noticed the post count here was really close to a pirate: .

I jumped in and .......

Take What You Can! pirate:

Just in time for the pirate run! Sorry that DS's team lost.

Mostly it is frustrating because all the teams are suppose to have at least 11 players but we only have 9 and only 8 showed tonight so when the catcher was injured by the other team hitting him with a bat on his arm, it caused us to have to put him in the outfield and guess where all their hits went? DS is very frustated because we lost our older players and really don't have a pitcher that is up to the other teams pitchers abilities.

What is the over/under on the number of times MR posts/says this on average day?

Can you see her at DS or DD graduation yelling it out loud as they walk up to get diploma?:lmao:

Come on Tom this is the Wenches equivalent of TAKE WHAT YOU CAN! It is our Chat Cry!

And don't you know that I have both a DS AND a DD graduating over the next two weeks. And they don't know I fly the flag :rotfl:

Night all, I really need to go to bed. I said that an hour ago and then logged on here. 4:45AM will come early (as always).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter