8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is SAD ....3000 posts , which most cruise threads NEVER get to and here we are 5 days before they can even take ressies ...100k Here we come

pirate:

Nice snag Kristina!! Being a 000 pirate means you HAVE to go no matter what!;)

Dina just came over and asked if she could watch Cinderella again.:rolleyes:

My DD reminds me at least 2x a day that Cinderella III is coming out on February 6th. I had told her "no more treats until your bday(April)" but maybe it could be a Valentine's present from her grandma.

Hi Castoff! :yay:

I go by just Tina also. I did meet a Tina Sue once, thought that was a cool name. I guess I'm named after the Perry Como song"Tina Marie." When I was a toddler people would ask me my name and I'd go- Oh Oh Ah Ah! That end part of the song Oh OH Ah Ah Tina Marie!

I haven't meet to many other Tina's myself. My dd's Kindergarten teacher was a Tina.

My mother was trying to give me the same initials as my dad JMH. But he said no to Jamie, cause he is James and so is my bother. Mom liked Jill and Jane but thought kids would make fun of those. So she was looking in the baby name book and came across Tina and liked it. My dad, brother and I all have M for a middle initial. Lucky I didn't get "Marvin" for my middle name!

Do people say to you, "Tina, short for Christina?" routine? I do have a cousin Christine, but we always called her Chris.

OH great, I'm searching around for info on today's new and you guys get the pirate. Oh well, I'll be around for many more.

pee-can or pi-cahn ? Well, since we Mid-West people have no accent it's pi-cahn. The old time I've heard it pee-can was Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally!

I'm wondering why DCL has taken away the unlimited internet plan?:confused3
I don't think it will go over very big for those cruising in the near future who have no idea.

When did they do that? I sailed in October and they still had it.

Hi Castoff! :yay:

I go by just Tina also. I did meet a Tina Sue once, thought that was a cool name. I guess I'm named after the Perry Como song"Tina Marie." When I was a toddler people would ask me my name and I'd go- Oh Oh Ah Ah! That end part of the song Oh OH Ah Ah Tina Marie!

I haven't meet to many other Tina's myself. My dd's Kindergarten teacher was a Tina.

My mother was trying to give me the same initials as my dad JMH. But he said no to Jamie, cause he is James and so is my bother. Mom liked Jill and Jane but thought kids would make fun of those. So she was looking in the baby name book and came across Tina and liked it. My dad, brother and I all have M for a middle initial. Lucky I didn't get "Marvin" for my middle name!

Do people say to you, "Tina, short for Christina?" routine? I do have a cousin Christine, but we always called her Chris.

:wave2: Tina :
All of my sisters have the same middle name Anne. No special meaning or reason behind it.:confused3 I was named Tina because I was born tiny. I was premature and weighed 4lbs.8oz. Everyone always asks me if Tina was short for Christina.:rotfl2:

pee-can or pi-cahn ? Well, since we Mid-West people have no accent it's pi-cahn. The old time I've heard it pee-can was Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally!

Ah, so it's the Mid-West that doesn't have an accent...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter