8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since I seem to be the only one not watching the POC today, I'm going to take my shower and check my homeschooling work for the week . . .oh and we have baseball tryouts today . . .spring is coming!

Wow, tryouts?? It's a bit cold here for that already. We started registration last week and our tryout will be the middle of March. Heck, it's usually still cold then!:rotfl:

Well, I made one teenage girl very happy in this house this morning. I went online when she wasn't watching and got her and my niece tickets to see Gwen Stefani in concert on May 27th at the Borgata in Atlantic City.

I sent Angelina an e-mail with a copy of the ticket purchase, I posted a pic below of her reaction while she was reading the message.

AngelinaGwenStefaniTickets.jpg

Andy, you are an awesome Dad!!:thumbsup2 I am sure Angelina knows that quite well.:goodvibes

I can sympathize - my DD just started the Viola this year - and has just started using the bow..when she is in a good mood it sounds pretty good, but when she is not up for it and is just going through the motions it sounds ..well, let's just say not so good!!!:rotfl: :headache:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:
I never thought about sounding different because of the mood they were in.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter