• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$84 Moderate Rate from Disney Email

hezell123

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to let everyone know to check your email...Disney has sent a code for the $84 rate for Disney hotels! Here's a cut and paste of the email. I left the code out.

Magical Disney Resort Rate For You!

Wouldn't you love to stay right in the middle of the magic, practically in Mickey's backyard? Now you can get an amazing price at Disney's Moderate Resorts. Make reservations now, and make priceless memories during our spectacular 100 Years of Magic celebration. But hurry, there are a limited number of rooms available at this magical rate.

You'll enjoy these Disney
Resort Guest benefits:

Beautifully themed accommodations in the middle of the Disney magic
Renowned Disney service 24 hours a day
Complimentary transportation (motor coach, ferryboat or monorail) throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort
Great full-service family restaurant right at your resort

*Available most nights between 11/1/01 - 12/25/01 and 1/1/02 - 2/13/02, excluding 11/20/01 - 11/23/01, this great rate does not include tax and advance reservations are required. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults (18 or older) per room. Rate is non-transferable and does not apply to group or discounted rates. Length of stay restrictions may apply. All prices and other terms subject to change without notice. Other rates available from 12/26/01 - 12/31/01.

I just got that e-mail today too. Is that the lowest you have seen for the Moderates?

That's the lowest I've ever seen for a moderate but I'm usually looking for the value resort prices ;)

I want to advise everyone that this is a discount that requires a PIN. The PIN is included in the email.

fyi...I also received this particular email today and immediately
forwarded it to my Dreams Unlimited TA and she took care of it right away
and got me the rate ! I printed the email for proof (with PIN) just in case
I get asked. Love DU !!

Maybe you mentioned it in the original post and I didn't get the abbreviation? Is it as a Disney club member or DVC or something? I am a DC member and did not get email, but am new so maybe I haven't hit the right data bank yet... Thanks for help!

Hi Jennifer!

I am a member of the Disney Club, an Annual Pass Holder and a member of the Castaway Club (Disney Cruise Line) and I didn't receive an email! I am also a registered user of Disney.com! I don't know what it takes to hit the right data bank, but you would think with my name on just about every list I would get something!!

The only thing I'm registered with is Disney.com You might want to check your profile there and make sure you checked that you wanted to receive occasional emails from them?

do you remember the subject heading. I might have deleted it! YIKES

I also am a DC member and an AP holder and I didn't get anything either :( Not a bad rate though....

I got my postcard today and ended up saving $67 on our trip over Christmas. We are going for 3 nights. We upgraded to Port Orleans Riverside instead of All Star Movies.

I got a postcard for $84. We went down a couple weeks ago. DH is at POFQ on the same rate right now. He'll be on of the last to stay there for a while :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter