9/16/2017 Magic Transatlantic from Barcelona

I am happy to help with the Fish Extenders. I think it might be early for this but I can help. Also do we want to put together a Facebook group?

If you start a Fish Extender thread, let me know the link so I can list it on the first page of information of this thread. I'd prefer it not be a part of this thread as it will make it very long and harder to find trip facts.

As for Facebook, I don't use it (shocking) and am not a fan, so won't be able to monitor information for this thread. It's less complicated to just keep everything in one place for reference. Thanks.

Hi, welcome and congrats. I'm assuming you and wilkeliza are one and the same? any stateroom details I can list?
Yes, she is my fiancee. She has the stateroom details so I'll leave it up to her if she'd like to list it.

Yes, she is my fiancee. She has the stateroom details so I'll leave it up to her if she'd like to list it.

So here's our information Me - 28 (will be 29 at time of cruise) and Cinemaxwell - 29 (will be 30! at time of cruise). Right now we are room 6546 but that may change. I would like a non connecting room but that was the best most central room available.

If you start a Fish Extender thread, let me know the link so I can list it on the first page of information of this thread. I'd prefer it not be a part of this thread as it will make it very long and harder to find trip facts.

As for Facebook, I don't use it (shocking) and am not a fan, so won't be able to monitor information for this thread. It's less complicated to just keep everything in one place for reference. Thanks.

Just an FYI, you are not allowed to post links here to FB groups and most FB groups are the same and do not allow you to discuss the DIS. Posting it on here gets you points. If you have a FE for this thread, it must be on the DIS.

Just an FYI, you are not allowed to post links here to FB groups and most FB groups are the same and do not allow you to discuss the DIS. Posting it on here gets you points. If you have a FE for this thread, it must be on the DIS.
If I'm thinking right, our last cruise WBTA in 14 we had 3 or 4 Sticky pages. It was great everything we needed to check on were on those first few pages. And the rest... we gabbed ALOT !

I moved the deposit. Looking forward to sharing this trip with you guys!

wohow!

If I'm thinking right, our last cruise WBTA in 14 we had 3 or 4 Sticky pages. It was great everything we needed to check on were on those first few pages. And the rest... we gabbed ALOT !

I think this is a great idea! In work I can check this post easier which is why I like coming on here!

:thumbsup2 That is the very thing I am trying to accomplish on my page one. I will be happy to post any links (other than FB) to information you find, a link to a fish extender thread, etc. I am on this site all day and it is not hard for me to keep everything updated. However, I don't have the time (or need frankly) to keep checking FB for data or postings, and would prefer that no FB links be mentioned here to avoid us getting penalties or shut down.

If anyone finds any information they would like to share for our future endeavor, please feel free to either post it on the thread or PM me and I will make the information part of page one. :surfweb: Thanks!

As a note, this will be our 4th cruise. The last cruise we took was in February of 2015... and that is where/when I popped the question. So having our honeymoon on DCL seems like an appropriate thematic continuation of our journey together.

As a note, this will be our 4th cruise. The last cruise we took was in February of 2015... and that is where/when I popped the question. So having our honeymoon on DCL seems like an appropriate thematic continuation of our journey together.

Fantastic. So you will both come full circle with the beginning of your journey. What a memory -- and a great story to tell for years to come.

Hi, I'll play! My husband and I are on this cruise. We first booked the July 2017 British Isles cruise with the agreement that if the 2017 WBTA debarked in NYC that we would cancel and book this one. Nice to see so many DCL vets are going on this one. We will be platinum on this cruise and are looking forward to all of the sea days.

I've only participated in one cruise meet (Alaska). It was a bit awkward for us as we like to meet people during our normal daily interactions rather than a forced meet. We do not request a table in the MDR to ourselves (always 2nd seating), but we do have a favorite Magic server we request. We've requested her for our upcoming Magic cruise and are hoping she is still on board. We are still friends with people we met in the MDR from our 2007, 2012, and 2014 cruises.

We've already booked a 2-night pre-cruise stay at Hotel Jazz. Waiting for airfare to open up and am hoping we can book at least one ticket on miles. The last time we were in Barcelona was in 2014 for the DCL Med cruise. We didn't get to see any of the city except from the Disney transport between the hotel and the port. I would like to spend at least a day sightseeing.

Fantastic. So you will both come full circle with the beginning of your journey. What a memory -- and a great story to tell for years to come.

When we got engaged on the Fantasy a wonderful CM who worked in the gift shops remembered us from our prior cruise about a year prior. He joked that since we dated on the Fantasy and got engaged on the Fantasy that we should just have the Captain marry us at Castaway Cay in a few days haha. Too bad this one isn't on the Fantasy haha.

Hi, I'll play! My husband and I are on this cruise. We first booked the July 2017 British Isles cruise with the agreement that if the 2017 WBTA debarked in NYC that we would cancel and book this one. Nice to see so many DCL vets are going on this one. We will be platinum on this cruise and are looking forward to all of the sea days.

I've only participated in one cruise meet (Alaska). It was a bit awkward for us as we like to meet people during our normal daily interactions rather than a forced meet. We do not request a table in the MDR to ourselves (always 2nd seating), but we do have a favorite Magic server we request. We've requested her for our upcoming Magic cruise and are hoping she is still on board. We are still friends with people we met in the MDR from our 2007, 2012, and 2014 cruises.

We've already booked a 2-night pre-cruise stay at Hotel Jazz. Waiting for airfare to open up and am hoping we can book at least one ticket on miles. The last time we were in Barcelona was in 2014 for the DCL Med cruise. We didn't get to see any of the city except from the Disney transport between the hotel and the port. I would like to spend at least a day sightseeing.

Welcome. If you want to give stateroom number or just location, let me know. We will also be platinum and can't wait to use our perks.

We'll be on Deck 5. I like the central proximity to everything from that deck.

I think the castaway party will be interesting! I'm gold (9th) but don't know if I can convince the family for a four night in May to make it my 10th although do u get platinum benefits in the 10th or on the 11th?

I think the castaway party will be interesting! I'm gold (9th) but don't know if I can convince the family for a four night in May to make it my 10th although do u get platinum benefits in the 10th or on the 11th?

I think you benefits start on the 11th not the 10th because it is 10 completed cruises.

You have to have completed 10 cruises before you are platinum. Next year will be our 11th, so we get all the benefits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter