9 days to go!!! Anyone else?

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

9 days to go & I just got back from HH!!! Isn't DVC great? SSR should be lovely! Who else is going in two weeks or less? Feel free to look @ my pics. Have a new one under username. :lovestruc :lovestruc What do you think?

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison
Long Live Captain Jack Sparrow & Will Turner!

We'll be at Boardwalk in two weeks! Looking forward to a week with a Boardwalk view!

Good for you!

Can you explain where your pictures are?

Bobbi :flower:

Long 17 day wait for us. 1 week at OKW. Can't wait. We bit the bullet & purchased annual passes. We already have 2 trips booked so far. Hoping to get a couple more booked with the 1 year window.
:umbrella: :earsboy: pirate: :umbrella:

In 15 days we will be spending 2 nights at SSR followed by 4 nights at Vero!!!
I am packed and ready to go!!!LOL

Oh, and I LOVE your pics, I've been a fan of his since his days on 21 Jump Street!!!

We leave 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!! :cool1: Staying in 3 different places, 3 nights at All Star Sports (to save weekend points), 8 nights at BCV, and the last 4 nights at AKL for the 1st time. I can't wait!! :banana:

Tinkgirl,

I'm not going in two weeks, in fact nothing is scheduled yet!! But I wanted to tell you to have a great trip and good luck with your CCI meeting! :sunny:

And your pictures are great! I really like your avatar!

I'm not going any time soon either but just wanted to let you know that I like the new picture under your name :flower:

I'm getting close to the 2 week mark. Can't wait for a weekend with friends and NO DHs or SO's at VWL and a Drum Corp show at the Citrus Bowl! It will be a blast!

pinnie

MJTinNH said:
Tinkgirl,

I'm not going in two weeks, in fact nothing is scheduled yet!! But I wanted to tell you to have a great trip and good luck with your CCI meeting! :sunny:

And your pictures are great! I really like your avatar!

Hi,

Thanks for the support!!!!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

8 days until HH for one week and then BCV for four nights. I am READY!
Sandie

We arrive on the 22nd. I am one of the quiet neighbors around here. I read the boards everyday, but don't write that often. I find that by the time I write something, that someone else has already written the same thing, I guess I am too slow :confused3 !

I am a little overwhelmed with this trip. I close on my current home on 6/20, settle on my new home on 6/21 and leave for Disney on 6/22. I have to pack my house and pack for this trip. I am worried who will water my sod and all this other junk that too. I hope that I have a bed to come home to, but will probably sleep on a blow up mattress. I am a little stressed, so Disney will be a welcomed escape.

Looking forward to our trip, maybe I will see so lime green. I always have it on my ds's stroller and my bags. Look for me!

Not heading out for months myself - but wanting to sprinkle a little pixie dust on all these wonderful sounding trips!!!

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter