9 points short for Boardwalk stay

Kevin Stringer

Chat Host
Have any of you lovely people got 9 points they would be willing to transfer to me?
We require them to complete a stay at the Boardwalk in late May/early June next year, so it would preferably be a Boardwalk member so we could use the 11 month window.

I'm not sure exactly what the going rate currently is, but I'm willing to pay that and a little more if required.
I'll even give you a big, wet, sloppy kiss. Hang on though, that's not much of an inducement, is it? :confused3

Thanks a bunch.

Kev

I would have loved to have been able to help, just to get the sloppy wet kiss, gutted ! Hope someone comes along to help you soon Kevster

We can transfer the points to you at the going rate (£5 a point I believe). However as we are SSR owners you would have to wait for the seven month window. Wait and see if there are any BWV owners and get in touch with us if not.

Susan

Hi,
We are members at BW. We have 6 points left from this year and would be willing to to borrow another 3 from next year.

I have absolutly no idea how to rent points, so you'd gave to fill me in.
;)

Thanks very much Mrs J. Unfortunately you cannot transfer borrowed points.
All these rules and regulations are confusing, aren't they?

Sue - thanks for the offer, if we can't get anybody with the Boardwalk as their home resort we may well get back to you.

Kev

Can you transfer banked points? I had let out my points and at seven months the resort was changed and I was left with 12 lost points from June 08 to June 09. I was advised I could bank them, but have not yet. My use year is June. If you go in June would this mean they may not need to be banked so this could be okay. Also if my use year is June does that mean the 1st or 30th June?

I am now very confused

Susan

Can you transfer banked points? I had let out my points and at seven months the resort was changed and I was left with 12 lost points from June 08 to June 09. I was advised I could bank them, but have not yet. My use year is June. If you go in June would this mean they may not need to be banked so this could be okay. Also if my use year is June does that mean the 1st or 30th June?

I am now very confused

Susan

No Sue, according to the guide book you cannot transfer banked or borrowed points. I believe you can transfer points and then bank them though.
I think your use year starts on the first day of the month.

Kev

Pretty sure I can help you out Kev. I'll check in the morning and let you know for sure :)

Kev I am sure you can transfer borrowed points as I have just transferred 55 to someone. Unless MS have made a boo boo.

Kev I am sure you can transfer borrowed points as I have just transferred 55 to someone. Unless MS have made a boo boo.

Thanks Michelle.

I've never transferred points before so I'm not sure how it works at all! :confused3
I was just going by what it says in the member guidebook. I'll give member services a ring later and clarify it with them.

Kev

Good Luck Kev...It was my first time too:)

We're all sorted thanks to Moira.

I rang member services to ask if it was possible and they told me 'no'. Just goes to show that it depends who you talk to as Moira rang them and managed to transfer the required 9 points to me.

I'm still none the wiser as to the rules for transferring points! :rotfl2:

Kev

Happy to help :)

Now where exactly to place this on ebay to increase my wealth ..... :rolleyes1

Much as I hate to break this to you Moira, big, wet, sloppy kisses from me are not highly sought after. I know, I know, it's incredibly difficult to understand why. :confused3

I believe you can place them on ebay inbetween 'Worst Christmas Presents Ever' and 'Crocheted Sick Bags'. ;)

Kev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter