90 Day Fiancé!

So, everyone is keeping secrets, the last one to say they have one is Sumit. Anyone want to guess what it is? I am thinking he is already married....
Or engaged to someone his parents picked. I hope not married for Jenny’s sake. But he did lie at the beginning about what he looked like and she only found out he had quit his job when she got here. I would have trust issues.

Just like Tiffany saying she can’t trust him but turns around and gets pregnant right away, His addictions will always be there in every fight . For the rest of his life really.

Or engaged to someone his parents picked. I hope not married for Jenny’s sake. But he did lie at the beginning about what he looked like and she only found out he had quit his job when she got here. I would have trust issues.

Just like Tiffany saying she can’t trust him but turns around and gets pregnant right away, His addictions will always be there in every fight . For the rest of his life really.
[/QUOTE
]

This killed me, she knew all of this before she married him. Why oh why would you marry him and put your child in this position in another country and then get pregnant???
Give him a year or two to prove himself.

You know Avery's mom should of left everything alone, now she is pushing for the marriage. I am wondering if Omar just said nothing was done because he does not like Avery's mom. At least her daughter would have been going home.....

Wow so much water being thrown, We could all chip in and buy the wet suit...…..Chantel, Chantwl…... :rotfl2: I wonder what would happen if I threw water on my hubby?:rolleyes1

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter