• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A BIG Dream - Family of the Day!

ClemsonTigger2 said:
Oh, wow! What a great story! And, I am so glad you posted your pictures, because I recognized Delores from when WE were picked as "Magic Gatekeepers" nearly 5 years ago - she was the CM who picked us to open the park, and I couldn't remember her name. So, I'm glad to have a name to associate with that wonderful memory now. :sunny:

I am so glad that you recognized Delores and had a similar experience with her. She was SO funny with us.

Thanks to everyone for your comments. This is all making me want to get started planning our next trip!

Congratulations to you and your family! I love seeing your happy faces in the photos. I can feel your happiness and excitement! :goodvibes

your story just made me cry.. that is so great! I am so happy for you!!! What an amazing experience!!!! Thank you for sharing! :goodvibes

Those are GREAT pics!!! So glad you were picked and thanks for sharing!

I have goosebumps! What an amazing memory for your family to always have a treasure.!!! and i LOVE the pic of mickey waving out and the girls just behind and beside helping him out. it just speaks volumes to how wonderful the event was.

:O)

OMG that sounds so wonderful. I am so happy for you that you got to do that. What an honor to be able to do that. WOW! Thats something that you will never forget no matter how many times you go back there.

What a wonderful experience for all of you! I am sure that those memories and photos will be cherished forever. Thanks for sharing! Your story has left me with a very happy feeling! :)

What a fabulous story, and WONDERFUL pictures!!!!

I love the one on the train, the backs of the girls and Mickey's back. It's precious, and it conveys so much excitement!!! :love:

as my DS would say: "SWEET" :woohoo:

how excited ya'll must have been and probably still are on cloud 9 :cloud9:

loved your pictures :thumbsup2

Sounds like a great trip.

It's funny how some visitors get nothing or hardly ever see anybody win anything, and you got so much magic. You lucked out.

Thanks for posting your pictures! I really like the one of the back of Mickey's and your girls' heads :).

:cheer2: That is so neat I got tears in my eyes!! I'm so glad you had such a magical experience. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter