• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A big Thanks to Dreams Unlimited!

NHLFAN

Disney Dreamer
At the last minute my father-inlaw decided to join us in Orlando last week so I called all around the DD Plaza resorts looking for rates/avail on Saturday 12/08 for Sunday 12/09 arrival for 5 nights...the lowest rate was $79...so I called my son at home and he checked the rates with DreamsUnlimited and got $29 per night for the Best Western on Plaza Blvd!

I drove over the next day and helped him check-in and he got a non-smoking room located on the corner of the 6 floor w/King bed ,microwave,refig and a balcony w/table & chairs!

This room was much nicer than the 2 queen room I had at the DD Hilton that cost me $75 per night via Priceline...the Hilton is under remodel on the top floors so I couldn't get a upgrade via my Hilton Honors...My room at the Hilton smelled very musty...with mold in the shower/tub and the halls had the smell of fresh paint.
If I hadn't of booked via Priceline (non-refundable) I would have moved to another resort.

Thank You Again...DreamsUnlimited!

So nice to hear another great report on Dreams Unlimited.

Y'know I think a lot of people who uses these boards don't realize that they are provided as a service by Dreams Unlimted. And since I operate a few web sites of my own, I know it ain't cheap to provide the level of service we enjoy on this site.

I hope everyone will consider booking through Dreams Unlimited next time they travel to WDW or Orlando. Not only will you get a great deal but what a wonderful way of saying "Thanks!" to the great folks who provide this great site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter