A couple of questions from a first timer

jenny2

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited to return to WDW in September, and even more excited to try out FW in our new camper. I do have a few questions, however...

First, I can't seem to find this information anywhere. Are all of the roads in FW paved?

Second, I know you can't have fires at your campsite. And I know they have the campfire program for everyone. We'll be in FW with a 2 1/2 year old and a 3 month old, and they will probably be turning in kinda early. Whenever we go camping we always spend this "adult" time chatting around the campfire. Thus my long-winded question... if you're not allowed campfires what does everyone do after the kids go to bed and it's dark (only clean answers here please, LOL!)? I guess we're going to have to get some awning lights or we'll end up falling asleep in the dark!

Third, are all of the sites back in or are some pull through?

I think that's it for now... I'm sure I'll have more later! Thanks in advance...

All of the sites are back in. The best thing to do about lighting is to get some lights that you can string along your awning. I normally use the rope light. I got them from Home Depot. Yes all the roads are paved at FW.

You mentioned not being allowed to have campfires?

Are there grills on the sites where you could still cook with charcoal or is that prohibited too?

Jo

Oh, I didn't know about the charcoal fires. DH will be very happy he can still grill over a fire!! Thanks for the replies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter