A couple of questions...

Loubo

Earning My Ears
:) My family and I plan on taking a trip to our condo in Florida in August, 2002. We also plan on spending a day in Sea World Orlando. I have a couple of questions about it there:

Are there any tour rides through the park to do?

-and-

Are there any boat rides?

Please reply to my questions! Thanks so much!

:D :p :D :p

:smooth:

:bounce:

»Loubo»

By "tour ride", I'm assuming you mean some sort of ski lift or train that takes you around the park. The only thing that comes close to this is the observation sky cabin that costs extra if you do not have an annual/seasonal pass. It goes I'd say about 400 ft up and shows a good view of the surrounding area, even a view of the Magic Kingdom Castle, EPCOT Ball, 300 FT Skycoaster, and several other surrounding sights.

As for the boat ride, if you count Journey to Atlantis for a boat ride, then that. Otherwise, they have swans you can rent out and paddle around for extra cost. I've never found much interest in this, so I can't describe it for you.

Not sure exactly what you are meaning by "tour ride" but they do have some Behind the Scene type tours that you can sign up for as you come into the park..about $8/person if I remember correctly (2 summers ago)...my daughter loved these...a closer look at what they do at SW. We took the Penquin encounter...which you get to pet a penquin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter