A detailed list of where all Dream CM have been

MCO---read somewhere on Dis board that a family won right off of the runway at MCO---won a limo ride to WDW!

Funny you should ask...I've actually spent the last couple of days going through the stickied thread to create a spreadsheet. I've got everything in, just working on tweaking it...I'll post my "analysis" as soon as I've got it cleaned up a little.;)

Yeah, we're not OCD about this, are we?? :rotfl:

We're there in September and would love a copy of your spreadsheet
on the dreams castmembers

:thumbsup2

We were given dream FP's as we exited Thunder Mountain RR. We had no idea and was a bit surreal. They had a group of us roped off within about 15 - 20 seconds and passed them out to all that were in that area. That was about 10:15 AM.

I would say that the randomness of the moment was what made it magical. I don't think it would have been as special if we had "strategized" our way into receiving them. Although, I know most of this thread is just for fun!
I also recognze that while it might not have been as "magical" if we would have "cracked the code" and placed ourselves in the right place....we would have enjoyed missing the lines! LOL

This trip was probably made more magical by the actions of some wonderful CMs than the Fast Passes.

As we entered the MK there was a problem with our APs, but the CM was very sweet and said she would fix it. While it did take a while, she came back with new ones...and 3 "Head of the Line" passes for our family. Those are cool...any attrction or show...give the CM your pass and they take you to the front of the line. It usually requires going "backstage" which was an extra treat! We went backstage at the POTC and HM...pretty cool.

Our DD (9) must be extra cute...

As I bought my mickey crocs, the CM checking us out was talking with Ashlyn. As we were leaving the CM asked her if she liked any of the pins on her lanyard. She let my DD pick one out and gave it to her.

DD has a Pal Mickey and had saved some $$ to buy him an outfit. As she was checking out (at a different store than the crocs) the CM asked why wasn't mickey with her. She told him that the batteries had died and he was "sleeping" in her backpack. The CM asked to see Mickey, looked him over and said "this won't do." He asked us to follow him to the "Mickey Repair Shop." The CM opened him up...replaced the batteries and gave my daughter a wink as he handed Mickey back over.

Great Memories...watching the magic come alive for my kids!

Sorry about the length of the post...I started out to only post a few sentences...LOL

Good Luck!

We spent a week in Disney in January. We were always at a park at opening--we covered ALOT of ground. Anyway, we constantly just missed the Dream Team at least once every day. A few times we were walking right beside them, and my husband or daughter said hello. They definitely don't want to chat. I would NOT tell the kids all about it or show them what they look like. My three were really disappointed by the end of the trip when they kept seeing other people win dreams, and they didn't. Don't get me wrong, we had a wonderful trip. I just wouldn't try to figure out where they will be--seems like setting yourself up for disappointment.

Here's just a little taste of the magic, from our experience at the World this past week! For those who are going use this as a little tease of possibly what's to come!

As I said we just got back this past Sunday from 9 incredible days in the world. Me and my now wife got married at the courthouse on this trip, so that was magical in itself (the fact that she would marry a bum like me is incredible!!!) Anyway our YOMD journey started in the AK, by the mickey,donald,minnie safari meeting area. While the wife and kids were waiting for a auto and pic from minnie, I noticed some DT'rs congreating around where mickey was. We all got a magical extra hour wristband, and a YOMD button (very cool) (did not stay for the extra hour though)

2 days later at MGM while we were waiting in line for the great movie ride. the cast member made the anouncment that our group of riders had just won a YOMD laynard!! THESE PINS are Awesome!!!! and rare! hot damn i was fired up.

on the final day which was last friday we were by the tea cups in the MK. and noticed a DT member just walking around carrying what looked to be a laptop computer case. she was just wondering through the tea cup area to peter pan, and so on. so I grabbed everyone up and kept a eye on her. Never got to see what she was up to though....but later on in the day i noticed something i had not seen or known about before....

Just before "Wishes" started i went to the concession cart on the main asile to the right of the castle (if you are facing it with your back to main street) and i noticed a folding sidewalk message board that read "Official Day Parade Grand Marshall selection area" So i guess you can be in the right area for that "dream" to come true on purpose.

Anyway I just wanted to let you guys/gals know that the Dream Teamers can be anywhere at anytime, just keep a eye out for them.. And who knows what dreams they may have in store for you!

Also gonna try sending in some post cards starting tomorrow... who knows??? someone has to win!!!!

We received our dream (pin and laynard set) when we were seated on Star Tours. I was soooo happy! It was wonderful to receive any dream at all. I didn't think I would.

The only other time I saw anything was when people were exiting Spaceship Earth, they were being handed out dream fastpasses from inside.

Can't wait to see this great spreadsheet! We leave in 33 days and I know this sounds terrible, but I just know I'm going to be a *little* disappointed if we don't win anything. Before anyone criticizes me, I will be more than happy to be at WDW so I'm not being ungrateful -- I would just love for the kids to be totally surprised by the DTers!!

Just before "Wishes" started i went to the concession cart on the main asile to the right of the castle (if you are facing it with your back to main street) and i noticed a folding sidewalk message board that read "Official Day Parade Grand Marshall selection area" So i guess you can be in the right area for that "dream" to come true on purpose.

I noticed this too, but I think it is referring to the Family Fun Day Parade. Hence the colors were Red, White, and Blue!

We got our Dream Fast passes at the Fire Game in Innoventions at Epcot. Random as anything! We went and played because we were killing time waiting for the Visa Character Greet to open and suddenly before we played the game they started handing out fast passes to all of us (but not before making us say "Boom shaka laka" :lmao: )

We also got dream lanyards at Cinderella's Golden Carousel. I think we were a few seconds too late for Dream Fast passes for that though, since he gave them to the mom and two little girls right before us then we just got lanyards :confused3

Both were a complete surprise to both of us! And we didn't see the dream team at any other time those 6 days.

I hear that the place to be to get a dream granted is Star Tours it seems like every story i hear has to do with that ride

Can't wait to see this great spreadsheet! We leave in 33 days and I know this sounds terrible, but I just know I'm going to be a *little* disappointed if we don't win anything. Before anyone criticizes me, I will be more than happy to be at WDW so I'm not being ungrateful -- I would just love for the kids to be totally surprised by the DTers!!

don't worry everyone is going to be disapointed if they don't get a dream granted, don't worry your not a bad person!:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter