A difficult confession

You've come so far!! Keep at it!!

And yes, please tell us more about your Disney likes - especially if it helps!!

I hesitate to get too optimistic, but I think I'm through the worst of it. Shakes will be gone in about a week, but no more sweating or nausea. With my luck, though, God will look upon me as I write this message and strike me with a vengeance that no woman could ever match

:)

Women, please don't be offended. I like women. So much so that I gave up my life for one (married).

Ur not alone at the game lol. A running joke for us. I love it but am awful at it🙄

My wife got so mad at me a while ago. I don't know how, but I must have hit one of the secret targets in the spin. She beats me every single time, but it scored me 60,000 points. Not only did I kick her in the rump, but my parents (who I had't seen in 2 years due to distance), were in the car behind us.

I'll never forget that day because there was such a HORRIBLE downpour, people were shoved into the giftshop and there was no room to move. The drainage in tomorrowland is terrible. It was a quick exit and I didn't have a chance to show them 7 Dwarves, Splash, Peter Pan.

You ADDED to ur life by marrying that woman u call wife... who then gave you that child/ren lol.
Stay the course but Pls Remember this is a Disease, not a “will” issue, Ask for Help, u deserve that... as does ur family. Best of luck.. rooting for you All.

My wife got so mad at me a while ago. I don't know how, but I must have hit one of the secret targets in the spin. She beats me every single time, but it scored me 60,000 points. Not only did I kick her in the rump, but my parents (who I had't seen in 2 years due to distance), were in the car behind us.

I'll never forget that day because there was such a HORRIBLE downpour, people were shoved into the giftshop and there was no room to move. The drainage in tomorrowland is terrible. It was a quick exit and I didn't have a chance to show them 7 Dwarves, Splash, Peter Pan.
Well, that's a good excuse to go back! Can't not see 7 Dwarves, PPF and SM!!!

Here's another one:

What is probably the most infamous use of the word "Disco" among Disney fans.... THINK. I have faith in you!

Hey all,

I'm not sure how many of you may suffer/have suffered from addiction, but this thread is keeping me on track. Especially asking all of the stupid Disney trivia.

I know that, at this point, I'm becoming mawkish, but, thank you all again, there is a high potential that you all may have saved a life. Put that on your resume!

Also... movie quote: "Milk was a bad choice" Anyone?

Hey all,

I'm not sure how many of you may suffer/have suffered from addiction, but this thread is keeping me on track. Especially asking all of the stupid Disney trivia.

I know that, at this point, I'm becoming mawkish, but, thank you all again, there is a high potential that you all may have saved a life. Put that on your resume!

Also... movie quote: "Milk was a bad choice" Anyone?
OMG!!!! I think I Know this one!!!! Ron Burgundy? Anchorman? Will Ferrell is my FAV!!!!

The old man and his furnace? Think winter. This movie house is actually real and still stands in Ohio.

To any of you following, I think it has become pretty obvious that my spirits are lifting. I'm not "there" yet, but I'm feeling at around 70% of who I "really am."

There is a long road ahead. But, the physical health is getting there. My desire to drink water is back. Eventually, so will be my appetite.

If there is one thing and one thing only that I hope those of you have followed this thread get out of it, it is this:

If you have addiction in your family, please don't look down on that person or those people. This disease is terrible. Honestly, I am so glad that I never fell into drugs (marijuana, cocaine, heroin, etc.) If I had, I have no doubt that I'd be dead by now.

Practice compassion. I don't know why the brain works like it does, but it does.

There are seven levels of hell according to Dante. I refuse to think that you can't climb a ladder to get out of all of them, Even if you have to kick, bite, scratch, and punch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter