A Disney Dining funny

Alex2kMommy

<font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself
We've been planning our first trip to DL for over 7 months now. I've shared some of our plans with DS5, who is so excited about going.

I called Disney Dining at DL yesterday and left a message for the head chef to return my call. He called back today, and we discussed my DH's special dietary restrictions. Chef Chris was so friendly, knowledgeable and helpful!

DS5 came into the room at the tail end of the conversation, so I asked him to wait until I was off the phone. When I hung up, DS5 asked, "Who was that you were talking to?" When I told him it was the head chef at Disneyland, his eyes grew wide and he gasped, "You spoke to Goofy?"

I can't help it, it was 15 minutes ago, and I'm still giggling! :rotfl:

hahahahaha thats awsome! Its amazing how wild kids imaginations are. The funny thing about it is that kids are so innocent that it just makes situations like that just that much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter