A Dream Come True - March 2013 PTR

Don't frighten me :scared1: will go and look at weather forecast too. we arrive on Tuesday and hit the parks next day. I hope for good weather.

I'm looking at weather.com for Chessy as this is the site that the wonderful Carrie recommended! If yours says nicer weather we shAll go with that lol

4 more sleeps until we leave and 3 more sleeps until we head to London overnight! :jumping2:

after the whole Eurostar issue yesterday, I was feeling a bit deflated and also the fact that there's two cases of Chickenpox in DDs class - I just felt like something was going to go wrong!

I'm one of these people who won't believe we're actually going until we're sat on the Eurostar and it's leaving the station! But today, I'm trying to think positive.

I've booked my travel insurance (can't be too safe!), bought some warmer jumpers and made a list of things to pack.

The weather isn't bothering me at all now, as long as we can get to Disney I don't care what else the weather does.

After the recent thread, I'm really considering getting Olivia a Princess makeover in the DLH. Might do this before we go to the Auberge but not entirely sure which package to go for! popcorn::

I'm thinking of travel insurance after all these health problems with my boys. You never know...

I'm thinking of travel insurance after all these health problems with my boys. You never know...

I don't blame you! How are the boys now? Hope they're feeling better so you can just start to look forward to the trip! :cheer2:

HappyPanda said:
I don't blame you! How are the boys now? Hope they're feeling better so you can just start to look forward to the trip! :cheer2:

Ignas is fine. Gailius is still in bed, temperature is almost fine, but now he has a sore throat.

Today's the day! After an awful week I didn't think we'd get to go, so feeling so happy that we are!

Had an awful nights 'sleep' at the travelodge kings cross, partly because of the noise and partly because my brain just would not shut off! I think I finally drifted off somewhere around 4am!

Leaving for the Eurostar in 2 hrs.... Woooohoooo!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter