A Dream Come True - March 2013 PTR

I'm working on autograph books and it's driving me crazy. It's not going smooth and I'm not getting any replies from company I wanted to get those books printed. I'm going crazy :confused3

I wanted to make our own autograph book for this trip -- but that plan just never quite worked out! :lmao: Hope you get yours sorted soon! :hug:

I've had a think today about our rough eating plan - how does this sound:

Sunday 17th - Lunch - TBC - Dinner - Rainforest Cafe
Monday 18th - Lunch - R.D.S - Dinner - WWS
Tuesday 19th - Lunch - Auberge - Dinner - Annettes
Wednesday 20th - Lunch - Walts - Dinner - Inventions (with birthday cake)
Thursday 21st Lunch - TBC

I might sound silly now, but what is TBC and RDS :upsidedow

I made contacts with new company to make my autograph books and they were very helpful. I'm the first one to have such order, so they're even sending me page samples to see if I can write on them :thumbsup2

wanted to make those autographs a bit cheaper, but it seems it will be photobooks instead.

Isila said:
I might sound silly now, but what is TBC and RDS :upsidedow

I made contacts with new company to make my autograph books and they were very helpful. I'm the first one to have such order, so they're even sending me page samples to see if I can write on them :thumbsup2

wanted to make those autographs a bit cheaper, but it seems it will be photobooks instead.

Tbc = to be confirmed, these are probably going to end up being counter service meals. Depending on what is open!

RDS = Restaurant Des Stars

I looked at doing a photo book but was worried about how the ink would dry on them! So it's great that they are sending you samples! How long is it until your visit now?

2 weeks and 1 day :cheer2: :cheer2:

We're doing restaurant des stars and I've already made reservations.

I also haven't decided about couple of meals and plan have something as we go. We'll see. Getting impatient more and more. Want to plan, want to pack... :rotfl: I'm nuts :upsidedow

10 Days to Go! :cool1::banana::woohoo:

Feeling a bit more organised now! I have booked some of our meals (same plan as previously posted) and my Disney Store order has arrived, so DD has two new dresses to wear - one minnie and one princess! :thumbsup2

How wonderful :thumbsup2 did you start packing? did you take a look at weather forecast?

How wonderful :thumbsup2 did you start packing? did you take a look at weather forecast?

I have an idea of what to pack but won't actually start packing until the end of next week.

Haven't looked at weather yet, I think it's still too far away to get an accurate forecast and don't want to worry myself unnecessarily! :rotfl2: Pretty sure we're not going to be as lucky as we were last year.. where I came back with a suntan! :goodvibes

I did take a look :rolleyes1 just had to :rotfl: won't tell you a thing then. I'm also not packing until next weekend. This time I'm thinking to take more clothes and be ready for anything :lmao:

Isila said:
I did take a look :rolleyes1 just had to :rotfl: won't tell you a thing then. I'm also not packing until next weekend. This time I'm thinking to take more clothes and be ready for anything :lmao:

I did have a sneaky peek!! But quickly shut it down and pretended it never happened!! :rotfl:

"I did have a sneaky peek!! But quickly shut it down and pretended it never happened!! "

Me, too!:rotfl2:

I had to google as well not impress...theres hope it will change for better:goodvibes

Right, that's it! I'm not checking the weather anymore... it will be what it will be!

Getting myself all depressed as yesterday it said 10% chance of rain for Sunday but now it says 90% :sad2: Now, I know if it can change that much in one day it's likely that it's not at all an accurate reflection on what the weather will be... but still!

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Chessy-FRIF0126

Think we were definitely spoilt with the weather last year... knew we'd never be that lucky to have it so nice two years in a row!

Maybe you were looking at a bad site? Maybe you should look at a one that gives a better forecast? Let's keep fingers crossed!

Isila said:
Maybe you were looking at a bad site? Maybe you should look at a one that gives a better forecast? Let's keep fingers crossed!

That must be it!! Lol

Isila said:

That must be it!! Lol

We celebrated DD's 6th birthday in DLRP with cake at Inventions last year - it was really lovely and very special :)

I've been freakishly lucky with the weather whenever I've been too but I'm sure if it is a bit grey and drizzly it won't matter anyway because you're staying at the DISNEYLAND HOTEL!!! It's going to be amaaazing!!

I've been freakishly lucky with the weather whenever I've been too but I'm sure if it is a bit grey and drizzly it won't matter anyway because you're staying at the DISNEYLAND HOTEL!!! It's going to be amaaazing!!

You're totally right!

So, this time next week we should be nearly arriving at DLP!! :cool1::cool1: Sooooooooooooooo excited!!!

I've just made a small amendment to our meal plan. After a special request from DD we are now going to Cafe Mickey on our first night. We've booked a table for 6.15 so that we should have enough time to watch the parade, eat dinner, go back to the room to chill for a bit and then go to watch dreams! :cool1:

Nice plan :thumbsup2
I haven't got one for our first night. We're staying in Cheyenne and moving to SL next morning as we are arriving only 7pm at the airport. Depending on what kids will want to doe/eat I'll do my best.

:scared1: The weather is getting worse! It's now showing as snow showers for Sunday!

I've just realised that I own very little warm clothing.. might have to make a trip to Primarni to stock up on thermals! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter