A few more trip Q's

You need a ticker Sammy.lol. Just click on mine if you want o make one up.

Cant wait for you to go. Your going to have a ball.:thumbsup2

I have one now!:thumbsup2

Too much to do and think about!! But hopefully now I'll have TH & Fri kid free and work free I should be able to get a bit done! (after I've cleaned the house of course! )

Princessinoz - what are Vortexes??!

This will depend on how much into the spiritual side of life or alternative therapies you're into.

Vortexes are created in everyday life...such as when you pull the plug in the bath. It is usually used to describe a spinning mass of water. The centre of that spiral spinning mass is the vortex.

Some people believe that there are vortexes created from spiritual energy and that they have healing properties. You can find them around the world.

There are a few of these vortexes centred in Sedona, hence its reputation for one of the healing centres of the US...and the attraction for healers to go practice in Sedona. Sedona is also a sacred site for the old native Indians, so this does have some roots back in American Indian culture as well.

The 3 spots I mentioned are considered to be spots where the centre of an energy vortex is located at Sedona. You either believe or you don't.

I have one now!:thumbsup2

Too much to do and think about!! But hopefully now I'll have TH & Fri kid free and work free I should be able to get a bit done! (after I've cleaned the house of course! )

Princessinoz - what are Vortexes??!

Oh yes young padawan, I see your Disney future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter