• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A few questions about The Disneyland Hotel

epcotfan

http://youtube.com/wdwchannel1
Hi everyone,
I'm a WDW veteran who has a few questions about the DLH. Hopefully the Disneyland experts around here can help :thumbsup2

1. Does the Disneyland hotel still have a 24 hour room service menu? If so, does anyone by chance know where I can see what they offer? Tried a search on google but couldn't find anything.

2. Are there mini dorm fridges in the room or are they stocked mini bars? I've read conflicting information.

3. Does the Disneyland Express bus go to the Disneyland Hotel first when coming from LAX to Anaheim?

4. Anyone use the laundry machines at DLH? Just curious.

5. Sundries. Does the store have standard sundry items such as pop, snacks, etc...

Thanks in advance for your help and imput :sunny:

We stayed at the DLH in 2004 and they had mini fridges but I don't remember a minibar.

Yes, the store in the lobby sells snacks.

Sorry, I can't answer your other questions but I am sure someone else here can.

I can help with two of your questions. I just returned from the DLH and I had a premium view room in the Sierra Tower, consisting of two queen beds and a day bed. Our room had the dorm type fridge and it was empty. There is a store right in the lobby where you check in (Marina Tower) which has the usual Disney postcards, maps, some hats, but also sells sunblock, toiletries, water, soda, film, newspapers. It's a small store. And just across the way is another store which sells a lot of Disney items, like tee-shirts, hats, etc. Didn't use laundry or room service, sorry. I took the bus back to LAX from the hotel. We had a 12 noon flight to catch, and there were too many people from the other hotels for the 9 am bus, so they called for a second bus which came along in about 15 minutes. We arrived at LAX at 10:30 (very heavy traffic). $19 per adult; $16 per child. You can pay cash or credit card. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter