Car vs Bus

We will have our own car (autotrain).

Surprised another poster noted bus to Disney springs - this is one where I will definitely be driving :)

The car vs bus thing for me had less to do with time savings , was just thinking waiting in the heat at a bus stop and the cattle call onto the bus is less desirable. I guess it will be nice to have the option either way
Unless drinking is involved then I would definitely take the bus

We fly to Disney and always rent a car. So much easier to get around and if we decide to leave Disney property to shop/eat works better for us. Those online taxis get pricey if you travel around a lot so depends on where you are going (and how often). We don't plan every minute of our Disney trips, so sometimes we decide what to do that day. If we want to drive to take a tour at Kennedy Space Center, our rental car is very convenient.

Partly depends on which park(s) you plan to do. If staying (for example) @ one of the 3 monorail results and going to MK or Epcot, we would use the monorail. Even driving to Disney Springs to shop/eat is way more convenient with our own car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter