A Good place for reasonable custom printed shirts?

Binxymarie

Earning My Ears
Hi All, Hopefully I am in the right spot for this.

I have been trying to find a place to print my custom designs on Tshirts I made for Disney world. I would need them by April 1st.... I tried Zazzle, but they would not use my custom image....

Any ideas or experiences on this?? Any help would be SO appreciated since I need to get these ordered asap. :cutie:

Hi All, Hopefully I am in the right spot for this.

I have been trying to find a place to print my custom designs on Tshirts I made for Disney world. I would need them by April 1st.... I tried Zazzle, but they would not use my custom image....

Any ideas or experiences on this?? Any help would be SO appreciated since I need to get these ordered asap. :cutie:
Did Zazzle tell you why they couldn't use your image?

Given your timetable, I suggest checking with a local imprinted sportswear business. They should be able to tell you if they can use your image and if not, they could make suggestions on how to change it so that it will be usable.

How do you need them? Do you have a couple designs you need on several different shirts or are they one design does one shirt?

When I tried once before with a Disney-related design (maybe personalized Mickey head?), zazzle would not print it because of licensing/copyright issues. Even though the design may have been "free," they can't do it because you are purchasing a shirt with the design. The DISigners are able to do what they do because they make no money from it. I could be wrong, but I think that technically the sellers on Etsy are very close to violating copyright, etc. laws.

Thanks everyone!!! I've learned Zazzle won't let you use the name of any Disney parks... I ended up making the shirts with a Mickey silhouette they had already on the site, and they have shipped with no problems... they are just REALLY picky it seems.

Thanks everyone!!! I've learned Zazzle won't let you use the name of any Disney parks... I ended up making the shirts with a Mickey silhouette they had already on the site, and they have shipped with no problems... they are just REALLY picky it seems.
I had a feeling that it might be a copyright issue. I'm glad that you were able to create something that you like. Have a good trip next month!

Don't forget iron on from printers, wife did it, and it works really well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter