A graduation, 4 birthdays, 9 hotels, 25+ dining reservations (and a little bit of the dark side)

dgagnon519

DVC member AKL since 2009 and SSR since 2020
Hey Disney Fans!!

I have tried doing these before and for some reason I never do them right or finish them. I am committed this time. My name is Danielle and like most of you I am obsessed with Disney. I am DVC since 2009 and just bought our first AP's this year. We will be heading to Disney on July 18th and staying until August 9th.
It is a trip full of celebrations, surprises and lots of fun. We love hotel hopping and are all foodies. I will be posting pictures, food reviews, touring info and whatever else I think will be helpful and enjoyable.

The cast that will be there the whole trip is
2lkegix.jpg

Myself, DH, DD17, DS15, this picture is from our 2015 trip, which is the last time we went.

My nephew is joining us for 16 days and he is 14, he has gone on almost every trip with us and loves Disney.

My brother, my sister, my niece (9yo) and my daughter's friend are joining us for 10 days. It will be a first time trip for my brother, my niece and my daughter's friend.

My daughter will be turning 18 on this trip and would have just graduated high school. We will also be celebrating my son's birthday at Universal, my niece's birthday at CRT and my sister's birthday at BOG.

We always make it a point to try a new hotel, a new restaurant and a new activity each time we go.

The resorts we are staying at in this trip are Port Orleans Riverside 1nt, Beach Club Villas 1nt, Loews Sapphire Resort 4nts, Saratoga Treehouse 1 nt, Villas at Wilderness Lodge 3nts, Polynesian Villas 3nts, Villas at Grand Floridian 3nts, Bay Lake Tower 2nts, Animal Kingdom Jambo House Concierge 2nts and Value 2nts.
We have never stayed in the Treehouse or at the Poly so those will be new for us. It will also be our first time staying at a Universal Hotel.

We will be using Tables in Wonderland, AP discounts and DVC discounts for dining. We will be doing a combo of TS and Cs for 50+ meals.

Our dining includes:

Table Service -

Beaches and Cream
The Boathouse
Crystal Palace
Liberty Tree
Whispering Canyon
Garden Grill
Via Napoli
Cinderellas
Be our Guest
Ohana's
Kona
Brown Derby
Sci Fi Dine
Tusker House
Trattoria
1900 Park
50's Prime
The Plaza
Jungle Navigation
Trail's End
Teppan Edo
Jiko
Sanaa
Homecomin
Boma
Chef Mickey's
AMC Fork and Screen

Counter Service:
Sassagoula
Riverside
Columbia
Sleepy Hollow
Pecos Bills
Pizzafari
Santuli Canteen
Sunshon Seasons
La Cantina
Roaring Fork
Geyser
Captn Cooks
Contempo Café
Artist Pallett
Mara
Yak n Yeti
Earl of Sandwich

We are so excited!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter