A Jolly Holiday with Masseys: THE TRIP REPORT - WDW Dec2019

I also wanted to give a quick update on Danielle. She had a very big day today. She passed her written leader assessment test today! She still has a location test next week. She is almost finished with training and will soon be running shifts. Please send good thoughts her way that she passes the next test. She spoke with her program champion and should enter the leader pull as soon as her program is over to see if she is offered a full time position.
That is amazing!! Fingers crossed for your sweet girl!
She sent us this picture yesterday. Let me present Profession Internship Danielle.
Beautiful!!
Danielle Facetimed me yesterday to let me know she has her schedule that ends on April 9th, the day I arrive. Guess what? She's off that day! She has even offered to pick me up from the airport. I did already have Mears booked so I'm going to see if I can change it to just a ride back to the airport. We will now be able to visit her new home park, DHS and have a late dinner at The Brown Derby. DHS is not blocked out for that day. Her workweek ends on Saturday so she might have 2 more days off while I'm there. Fingers crossed she will have the Wednesday off like her proprietor told her she would. I would hate for her to miss Space 220 Lounge.
Great news! I hope everything works out for your time together. :)

Heading back to the World this weekend to run the Spring Surprise races with my nieces and a friend. I'll keep an eye out again for Danielle. I always think that it will be easy to spot someone, then when I get there I realize just how many people there are in the parks all the time :rolleyes1 But hey, you never know!!
I always think the same thing too, surely I'll spot this or that person and never do. I have also run into people I was not looking for and had no idea they would be there too. We were walking across the hub in MK on our May 2022 trip and walked right into Michelle's friend Katelyn. I've seen people we knew from Louisiana and hadn't seen in years there too, but that is usually around Mardi Gras.

Well, my solo trip is almost here. Just one more sleep and I'm sure I won't get much sleep. We need to leave here before 5 am. I'm really worried about cancellation after what happened last Saturday. Southwest is showing "on time " for now. I checked in right at 24 hours and got B3, not too bad. I'm pretty much packed except for last minute stuff and I'm going to try to go to bed soon.

Danielle finally got her schedule. She is off tomorrow and will pick me up from the airport. We're planning to meet at baggage claim. I have a reservation for Mears for both ways and just decided to keep it just in case. I will definitely need it on my flight back since she will be working. Planning on a Target stop to get some water and unsweet tea for the room. We're headed to DHS after that and dinner at Brown Derby. She has Wednesday and Thursday off so we'll be able to do Space 220 Lounge and Epcot those 2 days. She is working the closing shift on Sunday and Monday so no plans there. She has a mid shift on Tuesday so I booked a Boma breakfast and late dinner at Wine Bar George. No meal plans for Thursday, just food booths. No plans on Friday but we'll do Ale and Compass breakfast before she goes to work and I go to the airport.

I'm not happy that Sports did NOT get a true refurb during Covid. I've been trying to get my reservation switched since I made it and have had no luck.

I'm hoping we can spend as much time together as possible.

I hope every one has a great Holy Week and Happy Easter!

Well, my solo trip is almost here.
Have a great time!!!
We need to leave here before 5 am.
Technically, only you need to leave before 5am. Your driver only needs to in the sense that if he doesn't, you'll smack him.
I'm really worried about cancellation after what happened last Saturday. Southwest is showing "on time " for now.
Good luck. Hope everything goes smoothly.
Danielle finally got her schedule. She is off tomorrow and will pick me up from the airport. We're planning to meet at baggage claim.
Yay!
We're headed to DHS after that and dinner at Brown Derby.
Enjoy that Cobb salad. :)
She has Wednesday and Thursday off so we'll be able to do Space 220 Lounge and Epcot those 2 days.
Yuss! So glad you're getting do do Space.

Have an amazing time with your girl! So pleased you can do space together. Love that you’ll have plenty of time together. Have fun 😊

Have a great time!!!
Thank you! I did have a great time. I'm sure your well wishes helped.

Technically, only you need to leave before 5am. Your driver only needs to in the sense that if he doesn't, you'll smack him.
I tend to be a little impatient.

Good luck. Hope everything goes smoothly.
Not as smoothly as it could have gone but not terrible either.

Enjoy that Cobb salad. :)
We did!

Yuss! So glad you're getting do do Space.
It was a highlight of my trip.

Have a great trip!
More well wishes that helped me have a great trip! Thank you!

Hope you have a wonderful trip!
Your well wishes did help me have a wonderful trip!
Thank you!

Have an amazing time with your girl! So pleased you can do space together. Love that you’ll have plenty of time together. Have fun
Thank you! We did have some time together, but it is never enough for me. I think she was ready for me to leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter