A letter of praise and a response!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
Sometimes I am inspired to write a compliment letter about Universal's employees. Here is one...

November 24, 2001

Universal Orlando
100 Universal Studios Plaza
Orlando, FL 32819-7610

Dear Universal Orlando:

I am writing to give praise to one of your employees, Dick.

Dick was working the exit gates of Universal Studios when I left the park at 9:30 am on November 18, 2001 (I was heading to Islands of Adventure). I have seen him ever since I started coming to the park in 1998. Dick always has a big smile and a courteous attitude no matter if it is hot or cold, rainy and sunny, or morning or afternoon. I have never seen him frown or complain. His greeting and courtesy always brightens my day. When he works the entrance, I try to enter through his turnstile, even if the others have shorter lines.

I have not had a job like Dick’s, but I can only imagine how difficult it is to stand all day long. Dick makes the job look easy. I admire him for keeping a smile and a pleasant attitude during his shift.

You are lucky to have an employee like Dick.

Sincerely,

Barry Hom

Here is the reply...

December 3, 2001

Dear Mr. Hom:

Thank you for contacting our Guest Services office and sharing your compliments with us.

We are very proud of our employees and always appreciate knowing when they have been especially helpful. Your thoughtful comments have been passed on to Dick, as well as the Admissions Manager.

We look forward to your visiting Universal Orlando again.

Sincerely,

Kathy Taylor
Guest Services/VIP Tours

You too can see Dick at USF. He's the guy at the front gates. He's an eldery gentleman who wears glasses and always has a big smile. He sometimes wears a white ballcap. Say hi to him! :)

I know that guy too. I just love it when he's giving hand stamps! He's gotta be one of the best employees on the resort!:D

i know who you are talking about. He always says something good to every person that passes thru his turnstyle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter